It seems odd enough that Paul Ryan seems unwilling to meet with his constituents for free - now apparently if you pay to go see him and get angry in the process, you'll be handcuffed, pushed to the ground, and arrested. Three people were arrested at his recent breakfast at the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, and at least a dozen were escorted out of the room for being too obstreperous. Thanks to WiscJobsNow for the video. There are more details and a hilarious batch of right-wing fuming comments at Oak Creek Patch.
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Republicans Unlearning Facts Learned in Third Grade to Compete in Primary
- The Political Environment Give Alberta Darling a coveted OrwellianSpeak Award
- DailyKos Wisconsin Cartoon - The Sport Of Bashing The Poor
- Wis. Budget Project Rein in Tax Breaks that Aren’t Tied to Job Creation
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse How can we fix roads and not borrow money?
- Green Bay Progressive Next Step to Identify Source of Groundwater Contamination in SE Wisconsin Underway
- Blogging Blue No More Mud Slinging
- Cognitive Dissidence ALEC Rock
- Mal Contends Coming Obama Water Rules Critical to Wisconsin