Couldn't find a word on the Journal Sentinel webpage about Tammy Baldwin getting sworn in ... but Scott Walker hired a new campaign team.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting October 27, 2016
- The Social Impacts of Frac Sand Mining October 29, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County November 2, 2016
- Active McFarland November 3, 2016
- OAP Open Mic November 4, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting November 6, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend November 8, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting November 10, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Most Likely Candidates For Trump’s Cabinet
- Caffeinated Politics Are You Old Enough To Recall Seeing This?
- DailyKos Wisconsin NV, WI, IL, NC, NH & PA-Sen: Harry Reid (D. NV) Teams Up With PCCC To Take Back The Senate
- The Political Environment For a moment, the forgotten Bobby Jindal rocked
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Wait, why are GOPs suppressing UW student votes anyway?
- Democurmudgeon Trump thanks Gingrich for Misogynist attack on Megyn Kelly, and the party's Two different Universes (ah, one is real).
- Green Bay Progressive Sen. Johnson Should Come Clean on His Likely Illegal $10 Million Corporate Payout
- Indian Country News It ain’t easy being Indian… (October 2016)
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Millions in Health Dollars Left on the Table