Couldn't find a word on the Journal Sentinel webpage about Tammy Baldwin getting sworn in ... but Scott Walker hired a new campaign team.
- OAP Open Mic July 1, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting July 3, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County July 6, 2016
- Active McFarland July 7, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives July 10, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social July 10, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting July 11, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend July 12, 2016
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse 11 Wis-oligarchs get $21.5 mil written off. And other M&A garbage!
- Democurmudgeon Walker hands Millionaires +, 77% of Tax Cuts, costing state an estimated $736 million over 5 years, up from low ball $360 million.
- Green Bay Progressive Stabbing at Green Bay Correctional Institution
- Caffeinated Politics Congress Close To Passing Puerto Rico Debt Crisis Bill
- The Political Environment Walker's teachers=Packers analogy not meeting's worst aspect
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Health care: Speaker Ryan and Sen. Johnson must go
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D. MA) Is Pushing Hard To Send Russ Feingold (D) Back To The Senate