Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting October 27, 2016
- The Social Impacts of Frac Sand Mining October 29, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County November 2, 2016
- Active McFarland November 3, 2016
- OAP Open Mic November 4, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting November 6, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend November 8, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting November 10, 2016
- The Daily Call Oh, Such Sweet Music – Florida Latinos Boo Marco Rubio Off The Stage: He’s a ‘freaking sellout’
- The Political Environment Walker's Trump endorsement, Day 98.
- Cognitive Dissidence Luther Olsen: My Beliefs Are None of Your Business!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Here We Go Again: About That Voting Company 'Tied' to George Soros: 'BradCast' 10/25/2016
- Caffeinated Politics Green Bay City Clerk Kris Teske Demeans Political Process
- Political Heat Ron Johnson channels Dale Gribble in climate change comments -- people like it “a little bit warmer”
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Walker gaffe shows he will deform state employee health care, if given chance
- Democurmudgeon Crooked Mayors City Clerk tried to do away with early voting site because "students lean more toward the Democrats."
- Green Bay Progressive Green Bay City Clerk Opposed UW Early-Voting Because ‘Students Lean More Toward the Democrats’
- Mal Contends Green Bay City Clerk Axed Early Voting Site to Help Republicans
- Rock Netroots Tunesday: The Beatles - Revolution