Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 2, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 5, 2016
- Active McFarland October 6, 2016
- OAP Open Mic October 7, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 9, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 9, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting October 10, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend October 11, 2016
- The Daily Call Sunday / October 2, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Brenda Konkel On Wrong Side Of Intoxicated People In Grocery Store
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI, NV, FL & PA-Sen: Feingold (D) Teams Up With LCV To Win A Pro-Environment Senate Majority
- Cognitive Dissidence Lee Camp - Redacted
- The Political Environment Q. for Vos: When was Walker genuous, exactly?
- Uppity Wisconsin Assembly Race in Northeastern Wisc Is Eye of Water Wars
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse $60 Milw Co wheel tax direct result of state neglect