Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 1, 2016
- Active McFarland June 2, 2016
- OAP Open Mic June 3, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 5, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 9, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 12, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 12, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Family Chooses Different Dog Than Reincarnated Grandfather
- Green Bay Progressive Battleground Wisconsin - "Prescription for the Courts"
- The Political Environment More Scott Walker scuzzy behavior revealed
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Walker crony's resignation at WHEDA has WEDC, John Doe connections
- Cognitive Dissidence Tom Larson (R-67th) - Pervert in Waiting