Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- The Political Environment There shall be a new $200 million WisDOT palace, despite 'crap' budget
- Caffeinated Politics Another Fight Tonight For Old Home In Madison’s Marquette Neighborhood
- DailyKos Wisconsin The Daily Bucket - Leucistic white female Virginia opossum (Didelphis virginiana)
- Mal Contends Scott Walker Seeks to Degrade Madison, Milwaukee; Grab More Power
- Cognitive Dissidence The Democratic Party of Wisconsin: By the Numbers
- Blogging Blue Thursday Music: Simon and Garfunkel: America
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — FIFA Frantically Announces 2015 Summer World Cup In United States
- Rock Netroots Simple Question: Why Are Twinkies The Same Price Without Unions?