Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting July 28, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Donald Trump Up To His Neck In President Putin–Urges Espionage Against America
- DailyKos Wisconsin I just donated, and it felt awesome!!
- Democurmudgeon Trump requests campaign help from Foreign Government Hackers.
- The Political Environment Easy explanation for WI road funding, repair crises
- Great Lakes Echo MI environmental advocates also have entrepreneurial mission
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Take over of the GOP and Democratic disunity
- Mal Contends Wisconsin Clean Water Activists Post New Video, Enough Is Enough