Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- Mal Contends Scott Walker's Destroying University System Is Done with Malice Aforethought
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker Versus Climate Change
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse The hits keep coming to the UW System
- Indian Country News Native News Update April 17, 2015
- Wis. Budget Project The 2015-17 Budget Bill and Opportunities to Improve It
- DailyKos Wisconsin DailyKos fighting to #LetOurPoorPeopleLive, Week 33
- The Intercept Secret Details of Drone Strike Revealed As Unprecedented Case Goes to German Court
- Cognitive Dissidence Milwaukee Republican Refers To Hillary Clinton as "Ovary"