Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 25, 2016
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Ten Reasons Why Don’t People Like Hillary Clinton
- The Political Environment Small "d" democratic win, GOP defeat in Wisconsin
- Great Lakes Echo Can drownings be eliminated on the Great Lakes?
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Walker plans to pull anolther shell game- giveaway to biz while taking from us
- DailyKos Wisconsin Sarah Lloyd challenges Wisconsin's Worst Congressman in the 6th District