Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- The Political Environment Like attracts like: Walker is the Kochs' favorite
- Wis. Budget Project Pluses and Minuses during the First Week of JFC Voting
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Bucks arena in major jeopardy? Seems so
- The Daily Call Don’t Keep The Trans-Pacific Partnership Talks Secret
- The Daily Call Uninhibited: Gov. Walker’s Pursuit of Presidency Shouldn’t Be Funded By Wisconsin Taxpayers
- Green Bay Progressive Free College is Both Possible and Necessary
- The Intercept US Military Spending Still Up 45% Over Pre-9/11 Levels; More Than Next 7 Countries Combined
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Some foks say it better- Rep. Gordon Hintz on "unnecessary crisis budget"
- Green Bay Progressive Let’s Debunk a Few Budget Myths
- The Political Environment Walker's arrogant traveling at taxpayer expense drawing attention