When I was young I was sure the country would be saved by the young. Now that I'm getting old I begin to wonder if we won't be saved by old folks. This is a new animated film by Ed Asner. It's inflammatory and a lot of people will be upset by it. Mostly because it's true.
- Democratic Party Meeting April 27, 2015
- Bayfield County Board Meeting April 28, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call April 30, 2015
- The Future of Our Public Schools & Higher Education In Wisconsin April 30, 2015
- Bay View Tragedy Event May 3, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call May 7, 2015
- The Political Environment Rising awareness of oil train dangers; Milwaukee hearing Wed.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse GOP governance fails.
- Cognitive Dissidence National Review Waxes Melodramatic Over Walkergate
- Blogging Blue I’ve got stuff to do, so here’s a Sunday open thread
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — GOP Chairman Warns Against Hatred For Hillary Peaking Too Soon
- The Daily Call Our Public Schools Aren’t Failing, Our Commitment To Each Other Is
- The Daily Call How Brutal Flexible Scheduling Is Making American Workers’ Lives Miserable
- The Daily Call Jimmy Carter: ‘Losing My Religion For Equality’
- The Daily Call Revolution! Anti-gay Activists Threaten Uprising & Rebellion If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
- The Daily Call Tigers Rescued From Dirty Cage Are Ecstatic To Swim For The First Time