We will be carrying the live stream of the Moore/Harsdorf campaign live here at about 7:30. This is the first of the scheduled debates, and it is being sponsored by the Hudson Patch.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting October 27, 2016
- The Social Impacts of Frac Sand Mining October 29, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County November 2, 2016
- Active McFarland November 3, 2016
- OAP Open Mic November 4, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting November 6, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend November 8, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting November 10, 2016
- Cognitive Dissidence Lyin' Ryan, The Great Unifier, Strikes Again
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Trump Campaign Training Poll Watchers To Spot Any Suspicious Skin Colors On Election Day
- The Political Environment Walker's Trump endorsement, Day 95
- Democurmudgeon Wisconsin Counties Road Construction spending saved by Natural Disaster FEMA relief?