At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
- Blogging Blue How the Democratic Party Chair candidates want to move the party forward
- The Political Environment Walker and the dismembering of Wisconsin
- Cognitive Dissidence Ron Johnson Versus The Legos
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — McCain Urges Military Strikes Against FIFA
- DailyKos Wisconsin DAMAGED BRAND: Self-described "bold" Republican presidential candidate evades his party affiliation
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Restoring the UW System would restore many other programs
- Green Bay Progressive Scott Walker Would Sign Repeal of Prevailing Wage Says Aide