The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting February 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend February 9, 2016
- Wisconsin Democratic presidential debate February 11, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 14, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social February 14, 2016
- Democratic Party Meeting February 15, 2016
- Green Bay Progressive Republicans Try to Crush Voter Registration Drives
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Today's Wisconsin polls show Sanders, not Clinton, is best for Dem electability
- Rock Netroots Scott Walker Has Blood On His Hands
- Caffeinated Politics President Calvin Coolidge’s Off-Putting Style With The Press
- Democurmudgeon Who wants Panicky Guy, Dumb Ron Johnson in Charge of anything...?
- The Political Environment Rail for NW WI on track, thanks to MN
- Wiseye Morning Minute U.S. Rep. Reid Ribble - (R) Sherwood - 8th Dist.
- Political Heat Will Madison's first homicide change minds on gun laws in Wisconsin?
- Mal Contends Sanders and Clinton, Save Our Water