The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 25, 2016
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Diehard Donnie Voters Confirm Rest Of Nation Should Stop Wasting Time Trying To Change Their Minds
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse July jobs decent, but "gold standard" says things may not be so good
- Caffeinated Politics Donald Trump’s Racist Campaign Ploy Will Not Work
- Indian Country News #NativeVote16 – Essence of political organizing is found at Standing Rock
- DailyKos Wisconsin Latest Polling: Trump's pivot, renewed anti-Clinton media coverage, may be working.
- Green Bay Progressive Wisconsin Should Lead On Student Loan Debt Relief
- The Political Environment Walker's WI War on Education = drop in ACT scores