The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 14, 2016
- Middle Wisconsin THE DECISION LEADING TO BRAD KARGER’S 30-DAY SUSPENSION
- The Daily Call Sunday Deep Read: What Dems & Progressives Need To Know To Understand Trump
- The Political Environment Walker said big SE road spending on hold. He lied.
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Russ Feingold (D) Continues Call For Expanding & Protecting Medicare & Medicaid