The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting October 27, 2016
- The Social Impacts of Frac Sand Mining October 29, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County November 2, 2016
- Active McFarland November 3, 2016
- OAP Open Mic November 4, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting November 6, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend November 8, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting November 10, 2016
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Walker gaffe shows he will deform state employee health care, if given chance
- The Political Environment National media reports show Wisconsin GOP-led voting suppression
- DailyKos Wisconsin Indigo Kalliope: Poems From the Left: Home Waters
- Democurmudgeon Crooked Mayors City Clerk tried to do away with early voting site because "students lean more toward the Democrats."
- Green Bay Progressive Green Bay City Clerk Opposed UW Early-Voting Because ‘Students Lean More Toward the Democrats’
- Mal Contends Green Bay City Clerk Axed Early Voting Site to Help Republicans
- Rock Netroots Tunesday: The Beatles - Revolution
- Caffeinated Politics Gay Rights Under Fire In Defense Authorization Bill–And Why We Need Democrats Elected To Congress
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Petri and Schultz will not vote for Trump
- WCM Coop An Urgent Plea: Dangerous Human Rights Crisis Taking Place Now at Standing Rock
- Cognitive Dissidence O' Darling!
- Great Lakes Echo Climate change diversifies Michigan wine