The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- Blogging Blue Pretty In Pink To Lure Women Hunters?
- DailyKos Wisconsin Free Solar for Low-Income Homeowners in Disadvantaged Neighborhoods & Other Energy Assistance Progs
- The Daily Call Thursday / May 28, 2015
- The Political Environment Walker would take WI even faster to low-wage basement
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Soccer as crooked than Wisconsin politics?
- Wis. Budget Project Bang for the Buck – in Protecting and Generating State Revenue
- Blue Cheddar The gaming of the WI Democratic Party by Jason Rae and Nation Consulting
- Cognitive Dissidence And That Is Why You Fail.....
- Green Bay Progressive Republicans Selling Out Wisconsin Workers to Support Walker’s Presidential Ambitions
- Political Heat Republican budget measure could allow high school drop-outs to teach our kids
- Uppity Wisconsin Ron "Deficit Hawk" Johnson: "I'm Not Totally Opposed to Some Deficit Spending"