The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- Mal Contends Scott Walker's Destroying University System Is Done with Malice Aforethought
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker Versus Climate Change
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse The hits keep coming to the UW System
- Indian Country News Native News Update April 17, 2015
- Wis. Budget Project The 2015-17 Budget Bill and Opportunities to Improve It
- DailyKos Wisconsin DailyKos fighting to #LetOurPoorPeopleLive, Week 33
- The Intercept Secret Details of Drone Strike Revealed As Unprecedented Case Goes to German Court
- Cognitive Dissidence Milwaukee Republican Refers To Hillary Clinton as "Ovary"