A fascinating story of how Mitt Romney profited from the auto bailout, one of the reasons he will not release his tax returns, and how Paul Ryan fits into the whole scheme. Thanks to Amy Goodman, Democracy Now!, and Greg Palast for this report.
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Ron Johnson (R) Says The Lego Movie Is Part Of A Propaganda Campaign Against Business Owners
- Indian Country News It ain’t easy being Indian… (May 2015)
- The Political Environment There shall be a new $200 million WisDOT palace, despite 'crap' budget
- Green Bay Progressive Budget Actions Leave Elderly And Disabled Needing Long-Term Care in the Cold
- Caffeinated Politics Another Fight Tonight For Old Home In Madison’s Marquette Neighborhood
- Mal Contends Scott Walker Seeks to Degrade Madison, Milwaukee; Grab More Power
- Cognitive Dissidence The Democratic Party of Wisconsin: By the Numbers
- Blogging Blue Thursday Music: Simon and Garfunkel: America
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — FIFA Frantically Announces 2015 Summer World Cup In United States
- Rock Netroots Simple Question: Why Are Twinkies The Same Price Without Unions?