The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting July 28, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green Bay Progressive Blue Jean Nation "Shred the playbook"
- Caffeinated Politics Madison Protestors Should Not Have Harmed Cancer Patients
- The Political Environment Walker '20? Presumptuous, yes. Preposterous, too
- Cognitive Dissidence Getting Real with State Senator Gary George
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Now chilling up North