The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 14, 2016
- Mal Contends Federal Judge Stops Republican Voter Obstruction Laws That 'Transformed Wisconsin’s Elections'
- Cognitive Dissidence Federal Judge Overturns More Of Walker's Voter Restrictions
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Trump Sick And Tired Of Mainstream Media Always Trying To Put His Words Into Some Sort Of Context
- Rock Netroots "Party First" Newspaper Not Amused By Ryan And Johnson "Endorsement" Of Trump
- Democurmudgeon Janesville buckles under to Big Business, now a Million Dollars in the Hole.
- DailyKos Wisconsin Landmark Voting Rights Ruling in NC; Clinton's Historic Nomination at DNC: 'BradCast' 7/29/201
- The Political Environment WI voting barriers erected by Walker, GOP ruled illegal
- Indian Country News Native News Update July 29, 2016