The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting July 28, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — ‘Fear Not—She Means You No Harm,’ Says Elizabeth Warren, Revealing Docile Hillary Clinton To Crowd
- Democurmudgeon Republicans oppose hike in minimum then complain American wages too low.
- The Political Environment Guest post about the GOP, Gov.Kasich and Sen. Cruz, by Peter Lewis
- Green Bay Progressive Our County Fair is a Celebration of How We All Work Together
- Caffeinated Politics Russian Role Probed In Leaked Democratic Committee Emails
- DailyKos Wisconsin Labor leader calls BS on Trump's faux populism: 'He thinks our wages are too high'