The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
June 25, 2016 to June 26, 2016
- OAP Open Mic July 1, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting July 3, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County July 6, 2016
- Active McFarland July 7, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives July 10, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social July 10, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting July 11, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics National Polls Show Donald Trump Slipping Further Behind
- The Political Environment WI DNR's Cathy Stepp says Stepp doing great - - Walker agrees!!
- Uppity Wisconsin Policy & Politics: Predators Among Us
- Great Lakes Echo Is your toilet running?
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Cash-Strapped Trump Forced To Replace Eric Trump With Cheap Migrant Son