The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- Mal Contends Walker, Ryan, Johnson and GOP Hold Americans in Scorn
- Caffeinated Politics Rand Paul Promises Come Sunday “I will Force The Expiration Of The NSA Illegal Spy Program”
- Cognitive Dissidence Leadership? Not So Much.
- DailyKos Wisconsin A few dozen other WEDC awards worth a second look
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — GM Announces Plans To Recall Driverless Car By 2021
- The Political Environment Meanwhile, Walker goofing around, spinning on NH cruise
- Green Bay Progressive Still No Answers 12 Days After WEDC Revelations
- Wis. Budget Project Friday’s Budget Amendments Compound the Problems for School Districts
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse The UW gets hurt badly, no matter what Ray Cross spins