The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- OAP Open Mic May 6, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives May 8, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social May 8, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting May 9, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend May 10, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting May 12, 2016
- Menomonie Community Conversations - Money in Politics, Corruption, and Solutions May 14, 2016
- Wiseye Morning Minute Newsmakers: Preview of the GOP State Convention
- Democurmudgeon Finally, Walker's criticized by the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation and Democrats.
- Political Heat Walker, WisGOP put their party's ambitions first in backing Trump for president
- DailyKos Wisconsin Wisconsin's Waning Commitment to Educational Opportunity Regardless of Economic Status
- Mal Contends University of Wisconsin Faculty Hits Walker-Appointed Board of Regents
- Cognitive Dissidence The End of Progressive Media
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Report: Hoo Boy, Well, Here We Go!