The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 1, 2016
- Active McFarland June 2, 2016
- OAP Open Mic June 3, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 5, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 9, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 12, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 12, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Conservative House Members Feel Bite Of ‘Regular Order’
- Rock Netroots The Dawn of a New Era: "Rock The First" For a Clean Slate!
- Mal Contends Bizarre Republican Polemics Defending Voter Obstruction
- Political Heat Governor, state lawmakers use questionable rhetoric in defending “potty crusade” lawsuit
- Cognitive Dissidence John Doe Lives!
- Great Lakes Echo The cost of recycling electronic waste
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Damn! Voyager Probe Badly Damaged After Smashing Into End Of Universe
- The Political Environment Trump locks up GOP nomination in style [sic]
- Joe Plouff Policy & Politics: Table Talk By Joe Plouff
- Democurmudgeon Ryan's House Republicans vote to dramatically cut the Federal Free Lunch Subsidies for growing problem of low Income Students.