The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- Blogging Blue How the Democratic Party Chair candidates want to move the party forward
- The Political Environment Walker and the dismembering of Wisconsin
- Cognitive Dissidence Ron Johnson Versus The Legos
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — McCain Urges Military Strikes Against FIFA
- DailyKos Wisconsin DAMAGED BRAND: Self-described "bold" Republican presidential candidate evades his party affiliation
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Restoring the UW System would restore many other programs
- Green Bay Progressive Scott Walker Would Sign Repeal of Prevailing Wage Says Aide