The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting September 12, 2016
- Democurmudgeon Walker's Act 10 brings Wage Disparity to Teaching.
- Caffeinated Politics Look Skyward Tonight At Sunset For A Sight
- The Political Environment Documenting Walker's hostility to Milwaukee jobs, development
- Political Heat “Just Words?" campaign doesn’t threaten speech rights at UW-Milwaukee
- Mal Contends Susan Turner: Witnessed Wisconsin’s Water Degradation over 18 Years
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Local governments hurting under Walker/WisGOP shell games, mandates