The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting July 28, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Democurmudgeon Trump requests campaign help from Foreign Government Hackers.
- The Political Environment Easy explanation for WI road funding, repair crises
- Great Lakes Echo MI environmental advocates also have entrepreneurial mission
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Johnson (R) On Whether Trump Has Temperament To Be President, “Uh, again, I…I sure hope so.”
- Caffeinated Politics History On The Front Pages Of July 27, 2016 Newspapers!
- Mal Contends Wisconsin Clean Water Activists Post New Video, Enough Is Enough
- The Daily Call Shock Poll: Nate Silver’s Election Forecast Now Has Trump Winning
- Cognitive Dissidence Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, White Out