The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 2, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 5, 2016
- Active McFarland October 6, 2016
- OAP Open Mic October 7, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 9, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 9, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting October 10, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend October 11, 2016
- The Political Environment As Trump self-destructs, a reminder of his major WI backer
- Democurmudgeon Trump now reeling out of control....supporters believe U.S. deserves this.
- Green Bay Progressive The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Is 'Our Financial Watchdog'
- Citizen Action Wisconsin New $0 Deductible Health Plans Introduced
- DailyKos Wisconsin PHOTO PORTRAITS of Voters from Swing States (and some Bill Clinton)
- Cognitive Dissidence Walker Might Still Face Charges From John Doe Investigation
- Great Lakes Echo Photo Friday: St. Clair River
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Libertarian Party Dude Gary Johnson Sez His Favorite Foreign Leader Is Obi-Wan Kenobi