So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting February 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend February 9, 2016
- Wisconsin Democratic presidential debate February 11, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 14, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social February 14, 2016
- Democratic Party Meeting February 15, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics President Calvin Coolidge’s Off-Putting Style With The Press
- Democurmudgeon Who wants Panicky Guy, Dumb Ron Johnson in Charge of anything...?
- The Political Environment Rail for NW WI on track, thanks to MN
- Wiseye Morning Minute U.S. Rep. Reid Ribble - (R) Sherwood - 8th Dist.
- Political Heat Will Madison's first homicide change minds on gun laws in Wisconsin?
- Mal Contends Sanders and Clinton, Save Our Water
- Cognitive Dissidence Happy Deanna Alexander Day!
- Great Lakes Echo New book co-edited by MSU professor examines environmental crises
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Bernie Sanders On ‘SNL’ Is Everything We Hoped It Would Be