So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- The Political Environment In Presidential politics, payroll or prayer?
- DailyKos Wisconsin Walker keeps sliding in Wisconsin now, and for 2016
- Mal Contends Detecting Wrongful Prosecutions
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Another week, another bad Walker poll
- DailyKos Wisconsin Scott Walker's A Flamer
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — For-Profit College Hastily Designs Diploma For Student On Verge Of Actually Graduating
- The Daily Call ‘Call’ Readers Write — Is The TPP Really That Big A Deal?
- The Daily Call Neil Young: The Monsanto Years
- The Daily Call Short Video On Threat Posed By Crude Oil Bomb Trains: ‘A Danger On Rails’
- The Daily Call Nebraska Highlights Growing Movement Against Death Penalty – On The Right