So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- The Political Environment About GOP hopefuls, righty columnist Kathleen Parker talks "studly"...
- Green Bay Progressive Senator Says I agree, Governor! Let’s Make Public Schools “Whole”
- Cognitive Dissidence Memorial Day
- Caffeinated Politics Cherokee “Trail Of Tears” Chief John Ross, My First Cousin, 6 Times Removed, Featured In New Book
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Why would Northwoods legislators hurt Northwoods tourism?
- Uppity Wisconsin Walker's "divide-and-conquer" strategy doomed to fail in a presidential race
- Blogging Blue Honor the fallen
- The Daily Call What A General Had To Say About War Budgets …