So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 14, 2016
- The Political Environment Will Trump come to WI? And does Walker help?
- The Daily Call Friday / July 29, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Rashad Sultan Khan And The Democratic Convention
- Democurmudgeon Kansas Supply Side Comeback Crashes.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Pence rally, journalist ejection show WisGOPs staying in Bubble
- Green Bay Progressive Services Best Delivered in Counties with Direct Veteran-to-Veteran Support
- DailyKos Wisconsin Photo Diary: EAA Oshkosh Air Show, on the Field
- Political Heat Reporter barred from Mike Pence event in Wisconsin sets dangerous precedent
- Great Lakes Echo Recycling scam lands conspirator in the pokey
- Mal Contends National Groups Support Family Farmers' Legal Fight in Minnesota