So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 14, 2016
- The Political Environment Walker said big SE road spending on hold. He lied.
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Russ Feingold (D) Continues Call For Expanding & Protecting Medicare & Medicaid
- Caffeinated Politics Now It Is All About The Electoral College And How Clinton Prevails
- Cognitive Dissidence Endorsement: LaTonya Johnson For SD 6
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Very quietly, state shifting another $1 billion in debt
- Mal Contends Federal Judge Stops Republican Voter Obstruction Laws That 'Transformed Wisconsin’s Elections'