So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- Blogging Blue Scott Walker campaign speech gets bumped to smaller room by wedding
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker Caught Trying To Rob Family-Planning Clinics
- DailyKos Wisconsin WYFP - pelican fail
- The Intercept GOP Hopefuls Divided on Cotton Claim That Attack on Iran Would Be Over In “Several Days”
- The Intercept New Zealand Plotted Hack on China With NSA
- Green Bay Progressive UW-Madison to Cut 400 Jobs, Close Programs in Response to Anticipated State Budget
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Economy slowing down, or just taking a breather?
- Green Bay Progressive Dems Push Veteran Services As A Budget Priority