So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting October 27, 2016
- The Social Impacts of Frac Sand Mining October 29, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County November 2, 2016
- Active McFarland November 3, 2016
- OAP Open Mic November 4, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting November 6, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend November 8, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting November 10, 2016
- DailyKos Wisconsin Hillary News & Views 10.26.16: GOTV continues
- The Daily Call Oh, Such Sweet Music – Florida Latinos Boo Marco Rubio Off The Stage: He’s a ‘freaking sellout’
- The Political Environment Walker's Trump endorsement, Day 98.
- Cognitive Dissidence Luther Olsen: My Beliefs Are None of Your Business!
- Caffeinated Politics Green Bay City Clerk Kris Teske Demeans Political Process
- Political Heat Ron Johnson channels Dale Gribble in climate change comments -- people like it “a little bit warmer”