It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- The Political Environment Like attracts like: Walker is the Kochs' favorite
- Wis. Budget Project Pluses and Minuses during the First Week of JFC Voting
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Bucks arena in major jeopardy? Seems so
- The Daily Call Don’t Keep The Trans-Pacific Partnership Talks Secret
- The Daily Call Uninhibited: Gov. Walker’s Pursuit of Presidency Shouldn’t Be Funded By Wisconsin Taxpayers
- Green Bay Progressive Free College is Both Possible and Necessary
- The Intercept US Military Spending Still Up 45% Over Pre-9/11 Levels; More Than Next 7 Countries Combined
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Some foks say it better- Rep. Gordon Hintz on "unnecessary crisis budget"
- Green Bay Progressive Let’s Debunk a Few Budget Myths
- The Political Environment Walker's arrogant traveling at taxpayer expense drawing attention