It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 14, 2016
- The Daily Call Sunday Deep Read: What Dems & Progressives Need To Know To Understand Trump
- The Political Environment Walker said big SE road spending on hold. He lied.
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Russ Feingold (D) Continues Call For Expanding & Protecting Medicare & Medicaid
- Caffeinated Politics Now It Is All About The Electoral College And How Clinton Prevails
- Cognitive Dissidence Endorsement: LaTonya Johnson For SD 6