It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 25, 2016
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- DailyKos Wisconsin Block Grant’s Flexibility for States = Less Support for Families in Wisconsin
- Wis. Budget Project The Rapidly Mounting Evidence Supporting Medicaid Expansion
- The Political Environment More data, maps reveal Wisconsin bear hunting cruelty
- Democurmudgeon Trump's nationalism lapped up by low information conservative voters in Wisconsin.
- Caffeinated Politics Maya Angelou Nails Truth To Donald Trump
- Green Bay Progressive Genrich, Local Education Officials Unveil Urban Education Minority Report
- Great Lakes Echo Understanding the mites that cause Lyme disease
- Mal Contends Republican Voter Obstruction Looms as Wisc Voting Begins Sept 23
- Cognitive Dissidence Abele To Pikachu: Pay Up Or Get Out!
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Diehard Donnie Voters Confirm Rest Of Nation Should Stop Wasting Time Trying To Change Their Minds