It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 2, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 5, 2016
- Active McFarland October 6, 2016
- OAP Open Mic October 7, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 9, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 9, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting October 10, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend October 11, 2016
- The Political Environment Will Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke address his responsibilities here?
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Warren (D. MA) Coming To Madison & Milwaukee Oct. 7th To Campaign For Feingold (D)
- Caffeinated Politics What We Learned This Week About Donald Trump
- Mal Contends Trump Flees to White Homeland in Wisconsin
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Paul Ryan's healthcare stance scrutinized
- Great Lakes Echo Killing deer helps protect rest of herd from wasting disease