Clearly, Scott Walker adheres to the discreditable Reaganesque notion that "government isn't the solution -- it's the problem." So give Walker and his enablers in the GOP-controlled legislature a teensy bit of credit for horrifying consistency: Through their anti-life, pro-business, anything goes, blitzkrieg approach to public policy, these political cretins are doing their level worst to make Wisconsin government a really, really, really, really, really big problem. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecies.
- Democratic Party Meeting April 27, 2015
- Bayfield County Board Meeting April 28, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call April 30, 2015
- The Future of Our Public Schools & Higher Education In Wisconsin April 30, 2015
- Bay View Tragedy Event May 3, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call May 7, 2015
- The Political Environment Walker knows - - or cares- - nothing about science or the DNR
- Cognitive Dissidence Walkergate Prosecutors To Walker: Put Up Or Shut Up
- The Political Environment Ever the zealot, Walker still backs same-sex marriage bans
- Cognitive Dissidence Walkergate: How Partisan Is John Doe?
- The Political Environment Rising awareness of oil train dangers; Milwaukee hearing Wed.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse GOP governance fails.
- Cognitive Dissidence National Review Waxes Melodramatic Over Walkergate
- Blogging Blue I’ve got stuff to do, so here’s a Sunday open thread
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — GOP Chairman Warns Against Hatred For Hillary Peaking Too Soon
- The Daily Call Our Public Schools Aren’t Failing, Our Commitment To Each Other Is