Clearly, Scott Walker adheres to the discreditable Reaganesque notion that "government isn't the solution -- it's the problem." So give Walker and his enablers in the GOP-controlled legislature a teensy bit of credit for horrifying consistency: Through their anti-life, pro-business, anything goes, blitzkrieg approach to public policy, these political cretins are doing their level worst to make Wisconsin government a really, really, really, really, really big problem. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecies.
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 2, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 5, 2016
- Active McFarland October 6, 2016
- OAP Open Mic October 7, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 9, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 9, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting October 10, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend October 11, 2016
- Uppity Wisconsin Tonight's debate - Live
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Demos in Marquette Poll indicate Dem leads may be bigger
- Caffeinated Politics Dan Rather Still In The Mix
- Democurmudgeon Trump Deplorable Voters Love being Lied To.
- Citizen Action Wisconsin What Plexus Won’t Tell Us About its Outsourcing of Jobs
- Cognitive Dissidence Bizarro World - Part 3("Reality" Stars)!
- The Political Environment Three blog posts explain Walker's WI transportation nightmare
- Mal Contends Trump Will Hit Hillary on Nicaraguan Contras, Human Rights Violations, and Wars