Clearly, Scott Walker adheres to the discreditable Reaganesque notion that "government isn't the solution -- it's the problem." So give Walker and his enablers in the GOP-controlled legislature a teensy bit of credit for horrifying consistency: Through their anti-life, pro-business, anything goes, blitzkrieg approach to public policy, these political cretins are doing their level worst to make Wisconsin government a really, really, really, really, really big problem. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecies.
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting September 12, 2016
- Democurmudgeon Trump hired Undocumented Polish Workers, didn't pay them, then threatened to turn them into the INS.
- Caffeinated Politics Look Skyward Tonight At Sunset For A Sight
- The Political Environment Documenting Walker's hostility to Milwaukee jobs, development
- Political Heat “Just Words?" campaign doesn’t threaten speech rights at UW-Milwaukee
- Mal Contends Susan Turner: Witnessed Wisconsin’s Water Degradation over 18 Years
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Local governments hurting under Walker/WisGOP shell games, mandates