Clearly, Scott Walker adheres to the discreditable Reaganesque notion that "government isn't the solution -- it's the problem." So give Walker and his enablers in the GOP-controlled legislature a teensy bit of credit for horrifying consistency: Through their anti-life, pro-business, anything goes, blitzkrieg approach to public policy, these political cretins are doing their level worst to make Wisconsin government a really, really, really, really, really big problem. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecies.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 1, 2016
- Active McFarland June 2, 2016
- OAP Open Mic June 3, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 5, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 9, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 12, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 12, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Family Chooses Different Dog Than Reincarnated Grandfather
- Green Bay Progressive Battleground Wisconsin - "Prescription for the Courts"
- The Political Environment More Scott Walker scuzzy behavior revealed
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Walker crony's resignation at WHEDA has WEDC, John Doe connections
- Cognitive Dissidence Tom Larson (R-67th) - Pervert in Waiting