Rail advocates around the state protested governor-elect Walker's plans to refuse high speed rail funding today. Walker's short-sighted plan to stop rail development and job creation in the state was protested in six different cities around the state. I attended the rally in Eau Claire, which involved (despite the wind-chill) a rousing amount of support for starting the high speed rail project, and extending it to eventually include the Eau Claire area. Over 100 people showed up in Eau Claire. These are some pictures of the rally.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 1, 2016
- Active McFarland June 2, 2016
- OAP Open Mic June 3, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 5, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 9, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 12, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 12, 2016
- The Political Environment Walker's WI Idea 'drafting error' lie is editorial acid test
- Democurmudgeon Seattle Jesus Pizza Lunches, like Middleton's Jesus Lunch, taps teen appetites and naive willingness to be exploited.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse WisGOP school cuts = over $600 million in added property taxes
- Mal Contends Open Government and Rule of Law Win Against Scott Walker and Deceit
- DailyKos Wisconsin Little stubby fish
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Family Chooses Different Dog Than Reincarnated Grandfather