Rail advocates around the state protested governor-elect Walker's plans to refuse high speed rail funding today. Walker's short-sighted plan to stop rail development and job creation in the state was protested in six different cities around the state. I attended the rally in Eau Claire, which involved (despite the wind-chill) a rousing amount of support for starting the high speed rail project, and extending it to eventually include the Eau Claire area. Over 100 people showed up in Eau Claire. These are some pictures of the rally.
- Democratic Party Meeting April 27, 2015
- Bayfield County Board Meeting April 28, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call April 30, 2015
- The Future of Our Public Schools & Higher Education In Wisconsin April 30, 2015
- Bay View Tragedy Event May 3, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call May 7, 2015
- The Political Environment Rising awareness of oil train dangers; Milwaukee hearing Wed.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse GOP governance fails.
- Cognitive Dissidence National Review Waxes Melodramatic Over Walkergate
- Blogging Blue I’ve got stuff to do, so here’s a Sunday open thread
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — GOP Chairman Warns Against Hatred For Hillary Peaking Too Soon
- The Daily Call Our Public Schools Aren’t Failing, Our Commitment To Each Other Is
- The Daily Call How Brutal Flexible Scheduling Is Making American Workers’ Lives Miserable
- The Daily Call Jimmy Carter: ‘Losing My Religion For Equality’
- The Daily Call Revolution! Anti-gay Activists Threaten Uprising & Rebellion If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
- The Daily Call Tigers Rescued From Dirty Cage Are Ecstatic To Swim For The First Time