At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting May 1, 2016
- Congressional District Caucuses May 1, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County May 4, 2016
- Active McFarland May 5, 2016
- OAP Open Mic May 6, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives May 8, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social May 8, 2016
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Yet Another Walker Outsourcing Scandal
- Great Lakes Echo Michigan DNR steps up chronic wasting monitoring
- The Daily Call Walker’s Worst 100: A Chronicle Of The Assault On Democracy In Wisconsin
- Rock Netroots State Audit: Grainger Failed To Create 130 Jobs Promised For State Tax Incentives. But Janesville Had a Similar Deal.
- Democurmudgeon Republican Billionaire Says GOP Pathological about Deficit, country needs Stimulus.