At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — McCain Urges Military Strikes Against FIFA
- The Political Environment Will we hear about an activist WI Leg. Fiscal Bureau?
- DailyKos Wisconsin DAMAGED BRAND: Self-described "bold" Republican presidential candidate evades his party affiliation
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Restoring the UW System would restore many other programs
- Green Bay Progressive Scott Walker Would Sign Repeal of Prevailing Wage Says Aide
- Blogging Blue CogDis: The Democratic Party of Wisconsin By the Numbers
- Mal Contends On Scott Walker and the Walkeresque Rigging of the Wisconsin Dem Party Convention
- Indian Country News Investment in Native Youth equals a million lines of code
- Cognitive Dissidence A Deal Between Devils - MPS For An Arena And Another Abele Power Grab
- Caffeinated Politics Another Fight Tonight For Old Home In Madison’s Marquette Neighborhood