At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting October 27, 2016
- The Social Impacts of Frac Sand Mining October 29, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County November 2, 2016
- Active McFarland November 3, 2016
- OAP Open Mic November 4, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting November 6, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend November 8, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting November 10, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Report: We Could Probably Just Have Computer Pick President
- The Political Environment Walker's Trump endorsement, Day 97
- DailyKos Wisconsin The Fight for Control of the U.S. Senate: 'BradCast' 10/24/2016
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse FEMA aid will be a big help to get flooded Wisconsin back to normal
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Wisconsin ObamaCare Rate Increases Moderate
- Democurmudgeon A Hillary Clinton "third" Obama Term not a bad idea...
- Green Bay Progressive Go Vote…Even on Saturday
- Cognitive Dissidence The Creeper For President!
- Uppity Wisconsin Halloween Monsters, GOP Style
- Indian Country News Standing Rock anti-DAPL /Protectors Video Stack Archive