So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- Caffeinated Politics Death Penalty Dealt Deserved Blow
- Mal Contends Scott Walker Seeks to Degrade Madison, Milwaukee; Grab More Power
- Cognitive Dissidence The Democratic Party of Wisconsin: By the Numbers
- The Political Environment Righty candidate sugarcoats harsh government mandate
- Blogging Blue Thursday Music: Simon and Garfunkel: America
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — FIFA Frantically Announces 2015 Summer World Cup In United States
- Rock Netroots Simple Question: Why Are Twinkies The Same Price Without Unions?
- DailyKos Wisconsin Free Solar for Low-Income Homeowners in Disadvantaged Neighborhoods & Other Energy Assistance Progs