So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- The Daily Call What A General Had To Say About War Budgets …
- Caffeinated Politics Bob Schieffer On Why Reporters Matter
- Middle Wisconsin Remember Those Who Have Given So Much for Our Freedom!
- The Political Environment In Wisconsin, the Tiffany is not a gem
- DailyKos Wisconsin Chaos Follows Right Wing Takeover of Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Howard Dean wins the Internet today