So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- OAP Open Mic February 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting February 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend February 9, 2016
- Wisconsin Democratic presidential debate February 11, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 14, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Why Conservatives Get A Bad Name
- Democurmudgeon Justice Candidate Joe Donald uses Bradley's embarrassing public domain B-Roll Video against her!
- Great Lakes Echo Silence was a governmental failure for Flint water
- The Political Environment Feds should ensure clean drinking water in Dairyland WI
- Green Bay Progressive What Happened To Student Loan Relief?
- Wiseye Morning Minute Rules for Diagnosis & Treatment of Lyme Disease