So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- Cognitive Dissidence Chris Dodd - Sell Out
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse A few notes from Walker's awful Marquette Poll
- The Daily Call (T)ERROR: The FBI Informatin Who Mounted A Reverse Sting Operation Against The FBI
- The Daily Call The Secretive Trans-Pacific Partnership Creates Hidden, Pro-Corporate Tribunals That Will Eviscerate Our Laws and Sovereignty
- The Daily Call Check Daily Call Archive For Latest Updates On Secretive Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal
- Cognitive Dissidence State Rep. Jesse Kremer Proposes Jim Crow Diet For The Poor
- Mal Contends Hillary Gets Behind Brandi Grayson and We Win
- Cognitive Dissidence Who Needs ISIS, When We Have The NRA?