So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- Democratic Party Meeting April 27, 2015
- Bayfield County Board Meeting April 28, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call April 30, 2015
- The Future of Our Public Schools & Higher Education In Wisconsin April 30, 2015
- Bay View Tragedy Event May 3, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call May 7, 2015
- The Political Environment Why do other candidates tolerate Walker's theft of Reagan's ID?
- Rock Netroots PicToon: Koch Candidate Scott Walker
- The Political Environment Doe probes said taxpayers, voters were harmed, so Walker plays the victim
- DailyKos Wisconsin Beethoven Mushroom Soup Sonata
- DailyKos Wisconsin Democratic member of budget conference vows to protect the safety net
- DailyKos Wisconsin Kinnickinnic River Photos Part II.
- Blogging Blue The Trans-Pacific Partnership: economic boon or economic boondoggle?
- The Political Environment New ' friend' [Sic] of labor, Walker mocks workers, buries his record
- The Political Environment In Presidential politics, payroll or prayer?
- DailyKos Wisconsin Reflections - The Kinnikinnic River, River Falls, WI Photo diary