The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 14, 2016
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Russ Feingold (D) Continues Call For Expanding & Protecting Medicare & Medicaid
- The Political Environment Judges find GOP Jim Crow in WI, NC
- Caffeinated Politics Now It Is All About The Electoral College And How Clinton Prevails
- Cognitive Dissidence Endorsement: LaTonya Johnson For SD 6
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Very quietly, state shifting another $1 billion in debt
- Mal Contends Federal Judge Stops Republican Voter Obstruction Laws That 'Transformed Wisconsin’s Elections'
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor – Trump Sick And Tired Of Mainstream Media Always Trying To Put His Words Into Some Sort Of Context