The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting February 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend February 9, 2016
- Wisconsin Democratic presidential debate February 11, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 14, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social February 14, 2016
- Democratic Party Meeting February 15, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Bernie Sanders On ‘SNL’ Is Everything We Hoped It Would Be
- Cognitive Dissidence Welcome To Wisconsin!
- Caffeinated Politics New Hampshire Primary Predictions 2016
- Democurmudgeon Walker's arrogant "I don't Care" Department of Corrections now in shambles after Act 10.
- Green Bay Progressive VOTE: Walker's worst ideas?
- DailyKos Wisconsin West Virginia about to fall to "Right to Work"