The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting September 12, 2016
- DailyKos Wisconsin FBI Warns of New Election Hacks; Last Minute Court Battles Over Voting Rights: 'BradCast' 8/29/2016
- Democurmudgeon Trump's ad wrong about Clinton emails, but then you knew that right?
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Less for public education, more for vouchers and prisons. Nice priorities, Wisconsin
- The Political Environment Two more bear hounds thrown by owners to WI wolves
- Green Bay Progressive Who Will Be My Teacher?
- Wis. Budget Project Decline in State Support for UW System Dates Back over a Decade
- Caffeinated Politics John McCain And Debbie Wasserman Schultz Deserve Wins In Primaries Tuesday
- Citizen Action Wisconsin At Least 11,331 Wisconsin Jobs Outsourced Overseas Over the Last Five Years
- Great Lakes Echo Air conditioner thief faces long spell in the cooler
- Mal Contends Kriss Marion: Big Ag Hits Tourism, Communities, and Way of Life