The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- DailyKos Wisconsin Scott Walker's A Flamer
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — For-Profit College Hastily Designs Diploma For Student On Verge Of Actually Graduating
- The Daily Call ‘Call’ Readers Write — Is The TPP Really That Big A Deal?
- The Daily Call Neil Young: The Monsanto Years
- The Daily Call Short Video On Threat Posed By Crude Oil Bomb Trains: ‘A Danger On Rails’
- The Daily Call Nebraska Highlights Growing Movement Against Death Penalty – On The Right
- The Daily Call No, Actually, Corporate America, You Didn’t Build It On “Your Own”…
- The Daily Call The ‘Clinton Rules’ Cut Two Ways Down In The Scandal Rabbit Hole
- The Daily Call What Is “Fast Track” And Why We Must Stop It, Cold
- The Daily Call Western Hostages Killed In US Drone Strikes Are Victims Of An Inhumane & Ineffective Policy