The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Larson Campaign Volunteering November 29, 2015
- Eau Claire "Global Climate Rally" November 29, 2015
- Racial Justice December 1, 2015
- Promote Racial Justice December 1, 2015
- DRINKING LIBERALLY December 1, 2015
- Community Justice Council December 2, 2015
- Democurmudgeon Threatened by Lawsuit, Florida Christian group takes control of Mt. Horeb school.
- The Political Environment After Keystone, WI is pipeline ground zero
- Mal Contends Colorado Mass Murderer: "No More Baby Parts"
- The Daily Call Sunday’s Deep Read: This Is The Entire GOP Plan — With Credibility Destroyed After Bush Debacle, Their Only Strategy Is To Divide & Scare America