Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Larson Campaign Volunteering November 29, 2015
- Eau Claire "Global Climate Rally" November 29, 2015
- Racial Justice December 1, 2015
- Promote Racial Justice December 1, 2015
- DRINKING LIBERALLY December 1, 2015
- Community Justice Council December 2, 2015
- Caffeinated Politics Madison City Council Will Voice Common Decency Over Syrian Refugees
- The Political Environment In WI, 15,000 lose food stamps; GOP calls it a win
- Democurmudgeon Republican wants government to take away your Property.
- Cognitive Dissidence The Flag Of Terror
- Joe Plouff Policy & Politics: Not Always so Cut & Dried
- Mal Contends Colorado Mass Murderer: "No More Baby Parts"