Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting July 28, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Indian Country News It ain’t easy being Indian… (July 2016)
- The Political Environment Walker's WI producing brain drain, jobs/business exit
- Democurmudgeon Walker & Ryan Sellouts! Why Republican left Party of Trump, !!!
- Political Heat "Bernie-or-Bust" will not help America -- it's time to unify
- Green Bay Progressive Russ Feingold "What we're fighting for"
- Caffeinated Politics Speakers Tonight (July 26) At Democratic National Convention
- Great Lakes Echo Save water? Where’s the urgency?
- Wis. Budget Project Mortgage Lending Patterns in Milwaukee Reinforce Segregated Poverty
- Mal Contends Hillary Clinton's Air War Needs Innovation, Urgency Fast
- Blue Jean Nation Yearning to breathe free
- DailyKos Wisconsin So where does Pollster think we are?