Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting February 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend February 9, 2016
- Wisconsin Democratic presidential debate February 11, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 14, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social February 14, 2016
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Bernie Scandal! Sanders Admits Receiving Free Checking from Big Banks
- The Political Environment Q. Can a state jump the shark? A. WI says...
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse U.S. jobs slow, but is market getting tight?
- Indian Country News Native News Update February 5, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Why Conservatives Get A Bad Name
- Cognitive Dissidence Towards Flint