Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- The Political Environment In Presidential politics, payroll or prayer?
- DailyKos Wisconsin Walker keeps sliding in Wisconsin now, and for 2016
- Mal Contends Detecting Wrongful Prosecutions
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Another week, another bad Walker poll
- DailyKos Wisconsin Scott Walker's A Flamer
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — For-Profit College Hastily Designs Diploma For Student On Verge Of Actually Graduating
- The Daily Call ‘Call’ Readers Write — Is The TPP Really That Big A Deal?
- The Daily Call Neil Young: The Monsanto Years
- The Daily Call Short Video On Threat Posed By Crude Oil Bomb Trains: ‘A Danger On Rails’
- The Daily Call Nebraska Highlights Growing Movement Against Death Penalty – On The Right