The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Republicans Unlearning Facts Learned in Third Grade to Compete in Primary
- The Political Environment Give Alberta Darling a coveted OrwellianSpeak Award
- DailyKos Wisconsin Cartoon - The Sport Of Bashing The Poor
- Wis. Budget Project Rein in Tax Breaks that Aren’t Tied to Job Creation
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse How can we fix roads and not borrow money?
- Green Bay Progressive Next Step to Identify Source of Groundwater Contamination in SE Wisconsin Underway
- Blogging Blue No More Mud Slinging
- Cognitive Dissidence ALEC Rock