The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting September 12, 2016
- DailyKos Wisconsin FBI Warns of New Election Hacks; Last Minute Court Battles Over Voting Rights: 'BradCast' 8/29/2016
- Democurmudgeon Trump's ad wrong about Clinton emails, but then you knew that right?
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Less for public education, more for vouchers and prisons. Nice priorities, Wisconsin
- The Political Environment Two more bear hounds thrown by owners to WI wolves
- Green Bay Progressive Who Will Be My Teacher?
- Wis. Budget Project Decline in State Support for UW System Dates Back over a Decade
- Caffeinated Politics John McCain And Debbie Wasserman Schultz Deserve Wins In Primaries Tuesday
- Citizen Action Wisconsin At Least 11,331 Wisconsin Jobs Outsourced Overseas Over the Last Five Years
- Great Lakes Echo Air conditioner thief faces long spell in the cooler
- Mal Contends Kriss Marion: Big Ag Hits Tourism, Communities, and Way of Life