The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting July 28, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Speakers For Tonight (July25) At Democratic convention
- Democurmudgeon Remember when we mindlessly protected the Transportation Fund from being Raided?
- Mal Contends Vote for the Liar, Cheat and Whore Against Fascism
- The Daily Call Daily Call Readers Encouraged To Help Progressive News Site Bullied By Angry Clinton Supporters