It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- Active McFarland September 1, 2016
- OAP Open Mic September 2, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting September 4, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County September 7, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 8, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives September 11, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social September 11, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting September 12, 2016
- The Daily Call The Anthropocene Is Here: Humanity Has Shoved Earth Into A New Epoch
- Caffeinated Politics Hubert Dwane “Hoot” Hester Dead, Fiddler Extraordinaire, Grand Ole Opry Legend
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse WisGOP's neglect and "reform" of UW grabs more national attention
- The Political Environment Another hunting hound - - 26th this year - - thrown by owner to WI Wolves
- Political Heat Ron Johnson says low-income moms should just become daycare teachers, because of course he did
- Green Bay Progressive Wisconsin Legislature Has Part In Drug Corporation EpiPen Price Gouge
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI-Sen: Johnson (R) On Reducing Poverty, "Let single moms work in day care to support each other"