It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 3, 2016
- Active McFarland August 4, 2016
- OAP Open Mic August 5, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 7, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting August 8, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 9, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 11, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 14, 2016
- The Political Environment Will Trump come to WI? And does Walker help?
- The Daily Call Friday / July 29, 2016
- Caffeinated Politics Rashad Sultan Khan And The Democratic Convention
- Democurmudgeon Kansas Supply Side Comeback Crashes.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Pence rally, journalist ejection show WisGOPs staying in Bubble
- Green Bay Progressive Services Best Delivered in Counties with Direct Veteran-to-Veteran Support
- DailyKos Wisconsin Photo Diary: EAA Oshkosh Air Show, on the Field
- Political Heat Reporter barred from Mike Pence event in Wisconsin sets dangerous precedent
- Great Lakes Echo Recycling scam lands conspirator in the pokey
- Mal Contends National Groups Support Family Farmers' Legal Fight in Minnesota