It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Why would Northwoods legislators hurt Northwoods tourism?
- Uppity Wisconsin Walker's "divide-and-conquer" strategy doomed to fail in a presidential race
- Blogging Blue Honor the fallen
- The Daily Call What A General Had To Say About War Budgets …
- Caffeinated Politics Bob Schieffer On Why Reporters Matter
- Middle Wisconsin Remember Those Who Have Given So Much for Our Freedom!