It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 2, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 5, 2016
- Active McFarland October 6, 2016
- OAP Open Mic October 7, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 9, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 9, 2016
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting October 10, 2016
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend October 11, 2016
- The Political Environment Oops: In debate, Trump denied saying climate change Chinese invention
- Caffeinated Politics Random Thoughts On A Most Unusual Presidential Debate
- The Daily Call Tuesday / September 27, 2016
- Uppity Wisconsin Tonight's debate - Live
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Demos in Marquette Poll indicate Dem leads may be bigger
- Democurmudgeon Trump Deplorable Voters Love being Lied To.
- Citizen Action Wisconsin What Plexus Won’t Tell Us About its Outsourcing of Jobs
- Cognitive Dissidence Bizarro World - Part 3("Reality" Stars)!
- Mal Contends Trump Will Hit Hillary on Nicaraguan Contras, Human Rights Violations, and Wars