It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 1, 2016
- Active McFarland June 2, 2016
- OAP Open Mic June 3, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 5, 2016
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 9, 2016
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 12, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 12, 2016
- The Political Environment The Road to Sprawlville could pass through Verona, WI
- Democurmudgeon Competition on ObamaCare exchanges worked!!! Lowered premiums!!! Now Insures want Out Due to Lower Profits!!!
- Mal Contends Republicans, Big Ag Inflict Nightmare onto Central Wisconsin
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Were our troops really fighting for this "democracy"?
- Cognitive Dissidence Right Wing Blogger Mars Memorial Day With McCarthyism