It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- DailyKos Wisconsin Scott Walker's A Flamer
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — For-Profit College Hastily Designs Diploma For Student On Verge Of Actually Graduating
- The Daily Call ‘Call’ Readers Write — Is The TPP Really That Big A Deal?
- The Daily Call Neil Young: The Monsanto Years
- The Daily Call Short Video On Threat Posed By Crude Oil Bomb Trains: ‘A Danger On Rails’
- The Daily Call Nebraska Highlights Growing Movement Against Death Penalty – On The Right
- The Daily Call No, Actually, Corporate America, You Didn’t Build It On “Your Own”…
- The Daily Call The ‘Clinton Rules’ Cut Two Ways Down In The Scandal Rabbit Hole
- The Daily Call What Is “Fast Track” And Why We Must Stop It, Cold
- The Daily Call Western Hostages Killed In US Drone Strikes Are Victims Of An Inhumane & Ineffective Policy