It seems odd enough that Paul Ryan seems unwilling to meet with his constituents for free - now apparently if you pay to go see him and get angry in the process, you'll be handcuffed, pushed to the ground, and arrested. Three people were arrested at his recent breakfast at the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, and at least a dozen were escorted out of the room for being too obstreperous. Thanks to WiscJobsNow for the video. There are more details and a hilarious batch of right-wing fuming comments at Oak Creek Patch.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call September 3, 2015
- Day of Action - Celebrate Science September 3, 2015
- Protest for Clean Power September 3, 2015
- OAP Open Mic September 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe September 5, 2015
- Gay Pride Parade September 6, 2015
- Democurmudgeon Scott "Divide and Conquer" Walker blames Obama for Racial Tensions?
- Mal Contends Scott Walker's Cops Probed Madison Alder and Progressive Magazine Writer
- Political Heat Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis should resign -- or be held in contempt of court
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker's Iranian Ignorance!
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Nation With Crumbling Bridges And Roads Excited To Build Giant Walls
- The Political Environment The DNR Wants To Be A Law Unto Itself
- Wisconsin Soapbox Local Control My Foot