It seems odd enough that Paul Ryan seems unwilling to meet with his constituents for free - now apparently if you pay to go see him and get angry in the process, you'll be handcuffed, pushed to the ground, and arrested. Three people were arrested at his recent breakfast at the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, and at least a dozen were escorted out of the room for being too obstreperous. Thanks to WiscJobsNow for the video. There are more details and a hilarious batch of right-wing fuming comments at Oak Creek Patch.
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting April 2, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County April 5, 2017
- Active McFarland April 6, 2017
- OAP Open Mic April 7, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives April 9, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social April 9, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting April 10, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend April 11, 2017
- Great Lakes Echo Pure Michigan: A two-centuries old marketing tool
- Caffeinated Politics Wisconsin Needs To Say The Public Trust Should Not Be For Sale
- The Political Environment Could UW tornado program get hit by Trump budget cuts?
- Blogging Blue Whoops…an AHCA Congratulatory Ad Gets Into the Wild
- Mal Contends Central Wisconsin Communities Flash Red over Bill to Deplete Waters