It seems odd enough that Paul Ryan seems unwilling to meet with his constituents for free - now apparently if you pay to go see him and get angry in the process, you'll be handcuffed, pushed to the ground, and arrested. Three people were arrested at his recent breakfast at the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, and at least a dozen were escorted out of the room for being too obstreperous. Thanks to WiscJobsNow for the video. There are more details and a hilarious batch of right-wing fuming comments at Oak Creek Patch.
- Active McFarland 3rd Wednesday Potluck September 20, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 28, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 1, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 4, 2017
- Active McFarland October 5, 2017
- OAP Open Mic October 6, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 8, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 8, 2017
- Blogging Blue What We Are Reading: 09/20/2017
- Great Lakes Echo Stout and trout at Great Lakes Happy Hour
- The Political Environment Note to NY Times: Foxconn is about Walker incumbency. Then jobs.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse WisGOP and RW Regents keep harming Bucky, driving away talent
- Cognitive Dissidence An Open Letter To My Senators About Graham-Cassidy
- Blue Wisconsin It’s official: Walker signs $3 billion Foxconn package into law