It seems odd enough that Paul Ryan seems unwilling to meet with his constituents for free - now apparently if you pay to go see him and get angry in the process, you'll be handcuffed, pushed to the ground, and arrested. Three people were arrested at his recent breakfast at the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, and at least a dozen were escorted out of the room for being too obstreperous. Thanks to WiscJobsNow for the video. There are more details and a hilarious batch of right-wing fuming comments at Oak Creek Patch.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 23, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County March 1, 2017
- Active McFarland March 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic March 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting March 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting March 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives March 12, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social March 12, 2017
- Rock Netroots Can't Find Paul Ryan This Week? He's In Texas Responding To His "Special" Constituents. Sorry.
- Caffeinated Politics How Did My Day Go?
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Roads and state buildings keep crumbling in Fitwalkerstan
- Green Bay Progressive Governor Walker’s Failed Leadership Undermining Wisconsin’s Prosperity
- Democurmudgeon Silent no longer, Doctors and Major Medical Publications get behind Single Payer!!!
- Uppity Wisconsin Searching for the “Reform Dividend”