Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- Web Team Meet August 4, 2015
- Tim Carpenter Fundraiser August 5, 2015
- Do Black Lives Matter? August 5, 2015
- UW Eau Claire Op Ed Workshop with The Progressive August 6, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call August 6, 2015
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Nation Worried That Rest Of World Might See Republican Debate
- Cognitive Dissidence Jon Stewart Destroys Kochfest!
- DailyKos Wisconsin C'mon, you must've suspected all along!
- Democurmudgeon Just...a little time off.
- Blogging Blue Senator Stroebel Worries About A Brain Drain And Comes Up With A Wholly GOP Style Solution
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse This weekend in WisGOP corruption pt. 2- Prosser's weak sauce
- The Political Environment At NH debate, Walker in talking point overdrive