Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- Active McFarland June 1, 2017
- OAP Open Mic June 2, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 4, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 7, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 8, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 11, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 11, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting June 12, 2017
- The Political Environment Walker to make WI #! in cold-hearted citizen humiliation
- Great Lakes Echo Uncertainty floods the future of Great Lake’s water quality and quantity
- Blue Wisconsin How to elect a progressive governor
- Democurmudgeon FCC unshackles Cable Industry to start restricting U.S. internet services and consumer choices.