Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- Blogging Blue Pretty In Pink To Lure Women Hunters?
- DailyKos Wisconsin Free Solar for Low-Income Homeowners in Disadvantaged Neighborhoods & Other Energy Assistance Progs
- The Daily Call Thursday / May 28, 2015
- The Political Environment Walker would take WI even faster to low-wage basement
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Soccer as crooked than Wisconsin politics?
- Wis. Budget Project Bang for the Buck – in Protecting and Generating State Revenue
- Blue Cheddar The gaming of the WI Democratic Party by Jason Rae and Nation Consulting
- Cognitive Dissidence And That Is Why You Fail.....
- Green Bay Progressive Republicans Selling Out Wisconsin Workers to Support Walker’s Presidential Ambitions
- Political Heat Republican budget measure could allow high school drop-outs to teach our kids
- Uppity Wisconsin Ron "Deficit Hawk" Johnson: "I'm Not Totally Opposed to Some Deficit Spending"