Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 12, 2017
- Blogging Blue Inauguration Day Open Forum
- Great Lakes Echo In Pursuit of Plants: Shoe leather and high tech catch criminals
- Political Heat An Open Letter To Sheriff David Clarke: Grow Up!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Thoughts on Obamacare
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Meh December means 2016 has worst job growth yet under Walker
- Wis. Budget Project Blueprint Lays Framework to Help all Communities in Wisconsin Thrive
- The Political Environment Sheriff Clarke spotted at Trump DC Hotel bar, but...