Betsy DeVos was just confirmed to head the Department of Education. As expected, the senate vote was a 50-50 tie, and Vice President Pence voted yes to break the tie. The senate is now moving forward on other confirmation votes.
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting April 2, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County April 5, 2017
- Active McFarland April 6, 2017
- OAP Open Mic April 7, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives April 9, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social April 9, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting April 10, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend April 11, 2017
- Caffeinated Politics Wisconsin Needs To Say The Public Trust Should Not Be For Sale
- The Political Environment Could UW tornado program get hit by Trump budget cuts?
- Blogging Blue Whoops…an AHCA Congratulatory Ad Gets Into the Wild
- Mal Contends Central Wisconsin Communities Flash Red over Bill to Deplete Waters
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse February jobs look good, but we also thought so last year, and it didn't turn out