Betsy DeVos was just confirmed to head the Department of Education. As expected, the senate vote was a 50-50 tie, and Vice President Pence voted yes to break the tie. The senate is now moving forward on other confirmation votes.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting April 27, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County May 3, 2017
- Active McFarland May 4, 2017
- OAP Open Mic May 5, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting May 7, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting May 8, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend May 9, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting May 11, 2017
- Rock Netroots Tunesday: Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
- Blogging Blue Just Raise The Damn Gas Tax Already!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Inmate who died of dehydration in Sheriff Clarke's jail had water turned off for seven days
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Walker claims there's money to fix the roads? Not today there isn't!
- The Political Environment About Paul Ryan's polling plunge...
- Wis. Budget Project Wisconsin Schools Benefit Greatly from Federal Medicaid Funds
- Democurmudgeon Republican Rep. Davidson compares buying Health Care to buying a flip phone: "We weren't endowed by our creator with health care..."