Betsy DeVos was just confirmed to head the Department of Education. As expected, the senate vote was a 50-50 tie, and Vice President Pence voted yes to break the tie. The senate is now moving forward on other confirmation votes.
- Active McFarland 3rd Wednesday Potluck September 20, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 28, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 1, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 4, 2017
- Active McFarland October 5, 2017
- OAP Open Mic October 6, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 8, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 8, 2017
- Blogging Blue What We Are Reading: 09/20/2017
- Great Lakes Echo Stout and trout at Great Lakes Happy Hour
- The Political Environment Note to NY Times: Foxconn is about Walker incumbency. Then jobs.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse WisGOP and RW Regents keep harming Bucky, driving away talent
- Cognitive Dissidence An Open Letter To My Senators About Graham-Cassidy
- Blue Wisconsin It’s official: Walker signs $3 billion Foxconn package into law