At an April 30 town hall, U.S. Rep., and Republican, Glenn Grothman, was asked if he would protect funding for the Environmental Protection Agency. His answer was stunning.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 28, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 1, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 4, 2017
- Active McFarland October 5, 2017
- OAP Open Mic October 6, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 8, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 8, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting October 9, 2017
- Blogging Blue What We Are Reading: 09/23/2017
- The Political Environment One Walker stupid budget veto sure looks even stupider
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Low income growth and increasing inequality. Welcome to today's Wisconsin!
- Democurmudgeon ALEC's Vukmir says her principles of Limited Government and Free Markets led us to Foxconn???
- DailyKos Wisconsin Wisconsin among 21 states targeted by 'Russian government cyber actors'