We will be carrying the live stream of the Moore/Harsdorf campaign live here at about 7:30. This is the first of the scheduled debates, and it is being sponsored by the Hudson Patch.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting April 27, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County May 3, 2017
- Active McFarland May 4, 2017
- OAP Open Mic May 5, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting May 7, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting May 8, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend May 9, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting May 11, 2017
- The Political Environment Slippery Walker plays politics with state road dollars
- Mal Contends Central Wisconsin Fetes Legal Victory over Factory Farm by Talking Tourism and Recreation
- Wis. Budget Project Wisconsin’s Tax System Exacerbates Growing Gap between Rich and Everyone Else
- Citizen Action Wisconsin News Release: Trump's Health Care Sabotage Threat Would Have Devastating Impact in Wisconsin
- Great Lakes Echo Nuclear plant shutdown divides Great Lakes community
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Trump bombs obscuring shaky Wall Street, deficit numbers
- Caffeinated Politics Why Didn’t Madison Alder Marsha Rummel Submit Required Finance Report On Time?