At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
- Democratic Party Meeting April 27, 2015
- Bayfield County Board Meeting April 28, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call April 30, 2015
- The Future of Our Public Schools & Higher Education In Wisconsin April 30, 2015
- Bay View Tragedy Event May 3, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call May 7, 2015
- Cognitive Dissidence Walkergate Prosecutors To Walker: Put Up Or Shut Up
- The Political Environment Ever the zealot, Walker still backs same-sex marriage bans
- Cognitive Dissidence Walkergate: How Partisan Is John Doe?
- The Political Environment Rising awareness of oil train dangers; Milwaukee hearing Wed.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse GOP governance fails.
- Cognitive Dissidence National Review Waxes Melodramatic Over Walkergate
- Blogging Blue I’ve got stuff to do, so here’s a Sunday open thread
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — GOP Chairman Warns Against Hatred For Hillary Peaking Too Soon
- The Daily Call Our Public Schools Aren’t Failing, Our Commitment To Each Other Is
- The Daily Call How Brutal Flexible Scheduling Is Making American Workers’ Lives Miserable