At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 4, 2015
- WMPA Conference Call October 4, 2015
- Drinking Liberally Waukesha October 5, 2015
- Long-term Care Hearing October 6, 2015
- Web Team Meet October 6, 2015
- Drinking Liberally - Wausau, WI October 6, 2015
- The Daily Call Sunday Long Read: Donald Trump And The “F-Word”
- Political Heat Sheriff Clarke, gun-free zones, and what may actually stop mass shootings
- Caffeinated Politics World Looks At American Gun Violence And Wonders What Is Wrong With Us?
- The Political Environment Emblematic WI environmental outrage worsens
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker To Help RoJoWho's Campaign
- Democurmudgeon Republican caught lying again: Fionrina's video deception, and Chaffetz's Planned Parenthood Fiasco!