At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
- Active McFarland June 1, 2017
- OAP Open Mic June 2, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 4, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 7, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 8, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 11, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 11, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting June 12, 2017
- The Political Environment Walker to make WI #! in cold-hearted citizen humiliation
- Great Lakes Echo Uncertainty floods the future of Great Lake’s water quality and quantity
- Blue Wisconsin How to elect a progressive governor
- Democurmudgeon FCC unshackles Cable Industry to start restricting U.S. internet services and consumer choices.