At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting April 27, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County May 3, 2017
- Active McFarland May 4, 2017
- OAP Open Mic May 5, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting May 7, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting May 8, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend May 9, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting May 11, 2017
- The Political Environment Slippery Walker plays politics with state road dollars
- Mal Contends Central Wisconsin Fetes Legal Victory over Factory Farm by Talking Tourism and Recreation
- Wis. Budget Project Wisconsin’s Tax System Exacerbates Growing Gap between Rich and Everyone Else
- Citizen Action Wisconsin News Release: Trump's Health Care Sabotage Threat Would Have Devastating Impact in Wisconsin
- Great Lakes Echo Nuclear plant shutdown divides Great Lakes community
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Trump bombs obscuring shaky Wall Street, deficit numbers
- Caffeinated Politics Why Didn’t Madison Alder Marsha Rummel Submit Required Finance Report On Time?