At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
- Cognitive Dissidence Sheriff Clarke Calls Accused Baltimore Cops "Human Sacrifices"
- Blogging Blue CarlyFiorina.org’s 30,000 sad faces – one for every employee Fiorina fired as CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- The Daily Call Mike McCabe: “What We Are Handing Down To Our Children and Grandchildren Is Damaged Goods”
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Two halves of jobs, two very different trends
- Caffeinated Politics Letter From Home “The World Is Changing” 5/4/15
- DailyKos Wisconsin Mad Men 7.12 - 'Lost Horizon'
- Green Bay Progressive Growth of Poverty Wage Jobs Makes Rejection of BadgerCare Dollars a Fiscal Threat
- The Political Environment Walker, Intimidated in Michigan, punts again
- Uppity Wisconsin Citizen Input Provides Important Details of Conservation Budget Cuts
- The Progressive Wisconsin Ask Dr. Science: Scott Walker Edition
- Mal Contends Scott Walker's Aversion to Wisconsin Election Law