The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- The Political Environment Federal $$ for dubious WI Highway 23 expansion blocked
- DailyKos Wisconsin What's for Dinner? v9.43: Mauro Giuliani Roasted Potatoes with Asparagus
- Caffeinated Politics Same-Sex Marriage Will Be Law In Ireland
- Mal Contends Scott Walker to DA: Don't Read Audits of Failed Jobs Agency
- Blogging Blue Republicans unveil their strategy to beat Russ Feingold in 2016: blatantly lie and hope no one notices
- Indian Country News Protecting Mother Earth & Tribal Sovereignty