The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- Web Team Meet July 28, 2015
- Ashland City Council Meeting July 28, 2015
- "Go Solar" Presentation July 28, 2015
- Bernie Sanders Organizing Meeting July 29, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call July 30, 2015
- Wisconsin Soapbox Because Public Health Be Damned... SB 218
- Mal Contends Judicial Oblivion: Wisconsin Supreme Court Ignored Legal Precedent to End the John Doe Investigation
- The Political Environment Walker inserting more corporate power at WI DNR
- Indian Country News Anishinaabekwe Honoring: 2015 Honor The Earth
- Democurmudgeon Mequon Republicans whine about "free market, small government, deregulation" of cell tower in their neighborhood. Poor babies.
- Caffeinated Politics Who Will Be In The Republican Debate August 6th?
- Green Bay Progressive Medicare and Medicaid Turn 50: Born from Compromise, Continuing in Controversy
- DailyKos Wisconsin New Analysis Shows Wisconsin has a $210 Million Structural Deficit
- Blogging Blue Man cited by Scott Walker in speech supports using nukes in the Middle East
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker's Foreign Policy Nuclear Meltdown