The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting July 27, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County August 2, 2017
- Active McFarland August 3, 2017
- OAP Open Mic August 4, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 6, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend August 8, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting August 10, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives August 13, 2017
- Great Lakes Echo Great Lakes waters threaten Beluga whales
- Blogging Blue Can’t Democrats Actually Run For Something: Josh Kaul Edition
- Blue Wisconsin Johnson: I’d vote for Obamacare repeal ‘in a heartbeat’ if followed by ‘full replacement’
- The Political Environment How many WI dollars will Walker give super-wealthy Foxconn?
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Once again, let Milwaukee raise its own money!
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Senate Health Repeal Vote Advances That Could Bring Back Pre-Existing Condition Discrimination, Threaten Care