A fascinating story of how Mitt Romney profited from the auto bailout, one of the reasons he will not release his tax returns, and how Paul Ryan fits into the whole scheme. Thanks to Amy Goodman, Democracy Now!, and Greg Palast for this report.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call July 30, 2015
- ChardhiKala 6K Memorial Run and Walk August 1, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe August 1, 2015
- Picnic Chequamegon Democrats, August 1, 2015
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 2, 2015
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Republicans Release Debate Format
- The Political Environment Justice Prosser is his own judge
- Democurmudgeon AG Schimel confused, thinks Emails, Skype and Texting to modern for open records.
- Wisconsin Soapbox Common Sense School Legislation Introduced
- DailyKos Wisconsin This guy wants to be president: really just trying to match Trump?
- Cognitive Dissidence The Planned Parenthood Witch Hunt
- Blue Cheddar Walker’s Philadelphia cheesesteak mockery
- Uppity Wisconsin Rep. Taylor on Planned Parenthood