The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — McCain Urges Military Strikes Against FIFA
- The Political Environment Will we hear about an activist WI Leg. Fiscal Bureau?
- DailyKos Wisconsin DAMAGED BRAND: Self-described "bold" Republican presidential candidate evades his party affiliation
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Restoring the UW System would restore many other programs
- Green Bay Progressive Scott Walker Would Sign Repeal of Prevailing Wage Says Aide
- Blogging Blue CogDis: The Democratic Party of Wisconsin By the Numbers
- Mal Contends On Scott Walker and the Walkeresque Rigging of the Wisconsin Dem Party Convention
- Indian Country News Investment in Native Youth equals a million lines of code
- Cognitive Dissidence A Deal Between Devils - MPS For An Arena And Another Abele Power Grab