The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- Active McFarland June 1, 2017
- OAP Open Mic June 2, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 4, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 7, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 8, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 11, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 11, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting June 12, 2017
- The Political Environment Walker to make WI #! in cold-hearted citizen humiliation
- Great Lakes Echo Uncertainty floods the future of Great Lake’s water quality and quantity
- Blue Wisconsin How to elect a progressive governor
- Democurmudgeon FCC unshackles Cable Industry to start restricting U.S. internet services and consumer choices.