The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- Blogging Blue Cecily Strong calls out politicians who try to tell women how to use their bodies
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse MMAC tries BS poll to sell magic Bucks arena
- The Political Environment US Right tells Pope to shut up on climate change
- Green Bay Progressive A Business Owes Nothing in Taxes & Gets a State Check?
- Green Bay Progressive The Party of Big Government
- DailyKos Wisconsin Wisconsin Police Association puts up billboard featuring officer who shot two people in 10 days
- Uppity Wisconsin A Business Owes Nothing in Taxes & Gets a State Check?
- The Political Environment Walker hoodwinks Iowa
- DailyKos Wisconsin Scott Walker complains about 'political witch hunt'; Republican prosecutor fires back
- The Political Environment Failing roads-ranking another Walker 'achievement'