The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Web Team Meet October 13, 2015
- From Till to Hamilton October 13, 2015
- Monthly Meeting October 13, 2015
- Ashland City Council Meeting October 13, 2015
- Sanders Debate Watch October 13, 2015
- DPMC Debate Watch October 13, 2015
- Democurmudgeon University of Texas students open carry DILDO'S to protest new campus concealed carry law.
- The Political Environment Props to volunteers preserving rare oak savannah, Hartland marsh
- Political Heat GOP lawmakers seek to force concealed carry on state campuses
- The Daily Call Tuesday / October 13, 2015
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse The oligarchy of campaign cash brought into focus
- DailyKos Wisconsin ☀ heart leaves sunset ☀
- Rock Netroots Prediction: Paul Ryan Will Not Run For Speaker
- Caffeinated Politics President Nixon Did Not Think His Bombing Of Southeast Asia Was Effective
- Uppity Wisconsin Putting Political Parties Back in Charge of Elections and Ethics?