The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- Independence Day July 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe July 4, 2015
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting July 5, 2015
- DeForest Area Progressives Weekly Meeting July 6, 2015
- Drinking Liberally Waukesha July 6, 2015
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Jon Stewart Slams Donald Rump Supporters For Defending ‘Mexican Rapists’ Comments
- The Political Environment My hero
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse On the 4th, Wisconsinites being treated like colonists in 1776
- Wis. Budget Project Sizing up the Sharp Drop in the Uninsured Rate
- DailyKos Wisconsin Help Wanted. #LetOurPoorPeopleLive, #STDDs, Week 45
- Blogging Blue Republicans in Legislature give Chris Abele almost complete control of Milwaukee County
- Democurmudgeon Walker's condescending tale of those "Ordinary People" we call our Founding Fathers!
- Caffeinated Politics Keep Pressure On Wisconsin Republicans Over Open Records For Bill Drafts!!
- Rock Netroots Local Rep. Loudenbeck Listed Among Those Smashing Wisconsin's Open Records Laws
- Cognitive Dissidence State Budget Finale: Tax Breaks for the Rich, Potholes for our Roads and Secrecy for Politicians
- Indian Country News Native News Update July 3, 2015
- Blue Jean Nation The surest proof of corruption