The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 23, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County March 1, 2017
- Active McFarland March 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic March 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting March 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting March 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives March 12, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social March 12, 2017
- Uppity Wisconsin So Long, Ed
- The Political Environment Wind energy attractive; MG&E adds more
- Democurmudgeon Trump tanks in Poll, tell a disinterested true believer.
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Report Release: A Cost Too High - The Financial Harm to WI of GOP Plan to Eliminate Health Coverage
- Caffeinated Politics Wisconsin’s Political Icon Ed Garvey Dies
- Green Bay Progressive Overtime Pay Legislation Would Help Workers