So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Larson Campaign Volunteering November 24, 2015
- Sanders Phone Bank November 24, 2015
- Facebook Activism Training November 24, 2015
- Chris Larson Meet & Greet November 24, 2015
- Green Drinks Eau Claire November 24, 2015
- Whiteness & Privilege November 24, 2015
- DailyKos Wisconsin In scathing ruling, 7th Circuit Court reams Wisconsin abortion law on 'admitting privileges'
- Rock Netroots Janesville Taxes, Fees Jump In City Budget
- Caffeinated Politics Political Trivia: Saved The Koran
- Mal Contends White Supremacists Open Fire on Black Lives Matter# Citizens
- The Political Environment An argument in favor of continuing wolf hunt ban
- Wiseye Morning Minute Marquette Poll on Capitol Issues
- Cognitive Dissidence So It Begins......