So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Web Team Meet October 13, 2015
- From Till to Hamilton October 13, 2015
- Monthly Meeting October 13, 2015
- Ashland City Council Meeting October 13, 2015
- Sanders Debate Watch October 13, 2015
- DPMC Debate Watch October 13, 2015
- Democurmudgeon University of Texas students open carry DILDO'S to protest new campus concealed carry law.
- The Political Environment Props to volunteers preserving rare oak savannah, Hartland marsh
- Political Heat GOP lawmakers seek to force concealed carry on state campuses
- The Daily Call Tuesday / October 13, 2015
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse The oligarchy of campaign cash brought into focus
- DailyKos Wisconsin ☀ heart leaves sunset ☀
- Rock Netroots Prediction: Paul Ryan Will Not Run For Speaker
- Caffeinated Politics President Nixon Did Not Think His Bombing Of Southeast Asia Was Effective
- Uppity Wisconsin Putting Political Parties Back in Charge of Elections and Ethics?