So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call September 3, 2015
- Day of Action - Celebrate Science September 3, 2015
- Protest for Clean Power September 3, 2015
- OAP Open Mic September 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe September 5, 2015
- Gay Pride Parade September 6, 2015
- Democurmudgeon Walker promises national roll-out of Wisconsin's phony energy plan "All of the Above."
- The Political Environment Biggest OH paper clobbers the Waukesha water diversion plan
- Cognitive Dissidence Turn Out The Lights!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Wisconsin Governor revealed to be “Anchor Baby”
- Green Bay Progressive Lawmakers Introduce Plan to Challenge Excessive Health Insurance Rates in Wisconsin
- Mal Contends Scott Walker's Cops Probed Madison Alder and Progressive Magazine Writer
- Political Heat Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis should resign -- or be held in contempt of court