So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 4, 2015
- WMPA Conference Call October 4, 2015
- Drinking Liberally Waukesha October 5, 2015
- Civil Service Hearing / Madison October 6, 2015
- Long-term Care Hearing October 6, 2015
- Web Team Meet October 6, 2015
- The Political Environment N. WI trail 'improvement' like Lake Park '01 'fix'
- Caffeinated Politics I Will Be On Local News Tonight
- Democurmudgeon Walker won't blame Republicans and Rep. James Sensenbrenner for killing 350 jobs at GE.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Destruction of civil service allows for destruction of public interest
- Mal Contends Police-Prosecutor State Must End
- Cognitive Dissidence Milwaukee County Buildings Have Bed Bug Infestations