So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- OAP Open Mic July 3, 2015
- Independence Day July 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe July 4, 2015
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting July 5, 2015
- DeForest Area Progressives Weekly Meeting July 6, 2015
- The Political Environment Exurbanites urge end to wasteful WI Highway 164 expansion
- Democurmudgeon Obama trashes Walker supply side jobs & business disaster, compares Minnesota's "Middle Class Economics."
- DailyKos Wisconsin Almost 200 years ago, Michigan and Ohio fought a war—and Wisconsin lost
- Blogging Blue A Little Independent Found Humor:
- Caffeinated Politics FAUX News Needs “At Least One Sane Realistic Voice”
- Political Heat WisGOP becomes the “Know-Nothing” Party on open records proposal
- Uppity Wisconsin Action Alert on Legislature's Attack on Open Records Law
- Mal Contends Medgar Evers Lives
- Cognitive Dissidence Chris Abele's Transit Crisis
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Jon Stewart Exposes Chris Christie’s Greatest ‘Unpardonable Crime’ That Will Keep Him From GOP Nominaiton
- One Wisconsin Now Will Scott Walker Choose to Be a King?