So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- Active McFarland 3rd Wednesday Potluck January 18, 2017
- Drinking Liberally New Glarus January 19, 2017
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- Rock Netroots Tools Of The Janesville Kleptocracy Clash. Urban Rural Conflict Emerges
- The Political Environment Priebus reveals more of that 'Midwestern nice'
- Middle Wisconsin THE URGENT NEED FOR SKEPTICISM
- Caffeinated Politics Saturday Night Live Skewers Donald Trump Press Conference
- Mal Contends James Sensenbrenner Remains One of Six in Congress Who Opposed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- DailyKos Wisconsin UPDATED: COUNTY-LEVEL ESTIMATES of who could lose healthcare coverage across 31 states.