So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting April 27, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County May 3, 2017
- Active McFarland May 4, 2017
- OAP Open Mic May 5, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting May 7, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting May 8, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend May 9, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting May 11, 2017
- The Political Environment Slippery Walker plays politics with state road dollars
- Mal Contends Central Wisconsin Fetes Legal Victory over Factory Farm by Talking Tourism and Recreation
- Wis. Budget Project Wisconsin’s Tax System Exacerbates Growing Gap between Rich and Everyone Else
- Citizen Action Wisconsin News Release: Trump's Health Care Sabotage Threat Would Have Devastating Impact in Wisconsin
- Great Lakes Echo Nuclear plant shutdown divides Great Lakes community
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Trump bombs obscuring shaky Wall Street, deficit numbers
- Caffeinated Politics Why Didn’t Madison Alder Marsha Rummel Submit Required Finance Report On Time?