So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- Web Team Meet July 28, 2015
- Ashland City Council Meeting July 28, 2015
- "Go Solar" Presentation July 28, 2015
- Bernie Sanders Organizing Meeting July 29, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call July 30, 2015
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — GOP Candidates Offered Cash Voucher To Give Up Spot And Participate In Later Election
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker's Expensive Day
- DailyKos Wisconsin Wisc., Ark., Ohio, Illinois Senate races look good w/Poll
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Was $3 worth destroying the state over?
- The Political Environment About that $1 Walker tax cut
- Caffeinated Politics Harsh Review For Edgewater Boathouse: Single-Occupancy Restroom For 100 People
- Uppity Wisconsin Walker ups the ante once again on Iran policy
- Democurmudgeon Who but a Republican would think like this....
- Green Bay Progressive 11 Steps to More Open and Honest Government
- Wis. Budget Project Extremely Narrow Budget Margin Underscores Need to Increase Budget Cushion