So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Web Team Meet September 1, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call September 3, 2015
- Day of Action - Celebrate Science September 3, 2015
- Protest for Clean Power September 3, 2015
- OAP Open Mic September 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe September 5, 2015
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Ouch! Pope Cleans Up Dead Angel Who Flew Into Sistine Chapel Window
- Political Heat Restore the Wisconsin Covenant
- The Political Environment Milwaukee oil train bridge to be reinforced
- DailyKos Wisconsin Walker's WEDC disaster continues, with layoffs after tax write-offs
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse More layoffs from another WEDC "job creator"
- Uppity Wisconsin Teacher Shortage: Who Will Teach the Children?
- Green Bay Progressive School Bells Expose Teacher Shortage