So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting August 2, 2015
- Do Black Lives Matter? August 3, 2015
- Web Team Meet August 4, 2015
- Tim Carpenter Fundraiser August 5, 2015
- Do Black Lives Matter? August 5, 2015
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Guards Gun Down Four Angels Escaping From Heaven
- Rock Netroots Scott Walker Defends Welfare For The Wealthy: Taxpayer "Investment" Ensures More Money To The State
- The Political Environment David Koch rips 'crony capitalism'
- DailyKos Wisconsin 2016 WI Assembly Races: "So you're telling me there's a chance?"
- Caffeinated Politics HEART-BREAKING NEWS