So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Republicans Unlearning Facts Learned in Third Grade to Compete in Primary
- The Political Environment Give Alberta Darling a coveted OrwellianSpeak Award
- DailyKos Wisconsin Cartoon - The Sport Of Bashing The Poor
- Wis. Budget Project Rein in Tax Breaks that Aren’t Tied to Job Creation
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse How can we fix roads and not borrow money?
- Green Bay Progressive Next Step to Identify Source of Groundwater Contamination in SE Wisconsin Underway
- Blogging Blue No More Mud Slinging
- Cognitive Dissidence ALEC Rock