So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting September 28, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 1, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County October 4, 2017
- Active McFarland October 5, 2017
- OAP Open Mic October 6, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives October 8, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social October 8, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting October 9, 2017
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse More mergers, fewer startups. Not a good combo in US or WIsconsin
- Blogging Blue Quick, Name The Current US Ambassador to South Korea!
- Uppity Wisconsin LWV - US Supreme Court Should End Partisan Gerrymandering So Every Vote Will Count
- Blue Wisconsin Walker names new DNR chief