So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 23, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County March 1, 2017
- Active McFarland March 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic March 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting March 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting March 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives March 12, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social March 12, 2017
- Uppity Wisconsin So Long, Ed
- The Political Environment Wind energy attractive; MG&E adds more
- Democurmudgeon Trump tanks in Poll, tell a disinterested true believer.
- Citizen Action Wisconsin Report Release: A Cost Too High - The Financial Harm to WI of GOP Plan to Eliminate Health Coverage
- Caffeinated Politics Wisconsin’s Political Icon Ed Garvey Dies
- Green Bay Progressive Overtime Pay Legislation Would Help Workers