So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- OAP Open Mic July 3, 2015
- Independence Day July 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe July 4, 2015
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting July 5, 2015
- DeForest Area Progressives Weekly Meeting July 6, 2015
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Jon Stewart Exposes Chris Christie’s Greatest ‘Unpardonable Crime’ That Will Keep Him From GOP Nominaiton
- DailyKos Wisconsin I was in Madison and it was awesome!
- One Wisconsin Now Will Scott Walker Choose to Be a King?
- The Political Environment When Walker, GOP WI legislators do their unthinkable damage...
- Blogging Blue Thursday Music: Well-Known Strangers: Aligned
- Political Heat Scott Walker jabs Obama on Twitter, but who's really winning on job growth?
- Uppity Wisconsin Jorgensen: Final Budget Motion Adds Fuel to the Republicans’ Dumpster Fire Budget
- Democurmudgeon Tomah Guy wants to “take him out,” “take the shot” at usurper Obama, “CONSTITUTIONALY.”
- Wis. Budget Project Budget Committee Unveils a 67-Item Motion Stuffed with Special Interest Measures
- Caffeinated Politics Wisconsin Legislative Republicans Flushing Definition Of Public Records For Bill Drafts
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Transportation budget passes, but still a mess
- Blue Cheddar WI Legislature aims to destroy public access to drafting docs. IT TAKES EFFECT JULY 1st.
- Cognitive Dissidence Riddle Me This?