It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- Blogging Blue Republicans want to fire Gov. Scott Walker from job creation agency’s board
- The Daily Call Dept. Of Much Needed Humor — Items Found In Bin Laden’s Compound
- Cognitive Dissidence Scott Walker Fired From His Own Job Creation Agency
- The Political Environment Cubs owner Ricketts raising money for Walker
- DailyKos Wisconsin You Know it's Bad When GOP Reps Vote Scott Walker Out as Head of Flagship Agency
- Wis. Budget Project Giving Resources to Schools with One Hand, and Taking Away with the Other