It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 12, 2017
- Great Lakes Echo In Pursuit of Plants: Shoe leather and high tech catch criminals
- Political Heat An Open Letter To Sheriff David Clarke: Grow Up!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Thoughts on Obamacare
- Blogging Blue President Barack Obama Says Thank You
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Meh December means 2016 has worst job growth yet under Walker
- Wis. Budget Project Blueprint Lays Framework to Help all Communities in Wisconsin Thrive
- The Political Environment Sheriff Clarke spotted at Trump DC Hotel bar, but...