It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- Active McFarland June 1, 2017
- OAP Open Mic June 2, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting June 4, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County June 7, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting June 8, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives June 11, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social June 11, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting June 12, 2017
- The Political Environment Walker to make WI #! in cold-hearted citizen humiliation
- Great Lakes Echo Uncertainty floods the future of Great Lake’s water quality and quantity
- Blue Wisconsin How to elect a progressive governor
- Democurmudgeon FCC unshackles Cable Industry to start restricting U.S. internet services and consumer choices.