Clearly, Scott Walker adheres to the discreditable Reaganesque notion that "government isn't the solution -- it's the problem." So give Walker and his enablers in the GOP-controlled legislature a teensy bit of credit for horrifying consistency: Through their anti-life, pro-business, anything goes, blitzkrieg approach to public policy, these political cretins are doing their level worst to make Wisconsin government a really, really, really, really, really big problem. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecies.
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 12, 2017
- Great Lakes Echo In Pursuit of Plants: Shoe leather and high tech catch criminals
- Political Heat An Open Letter To Sheriff David Clarke: Grow Up!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Thoughts on Obamacare
- Blogging Blue President Barack Obama Says Thank You
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Meh December means 2016 has worst job growth yet under Walker
- Wis. Budget Project Blueprint Lays Framework to Help all Communities in Wisconsin Thrive
- The Political Environment Sheriff Clarke spotted at Trump DC Hotel bar, but...