Rail advocates around the state protested governor-elect Walker's plans to refuse high speed rail funding today. Walker's short-sighted plan to stop rail development and job creation in the state was protested in six different cities around the state. I attended the rally in Eau Claire, which involved (despite the wind-chill) a rousing amount of support for starting the high speed rail project, and extending it to eventually include the Eau Claire area. Over 100 people showed up in Eau Claire. These are some pictures of the rally.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Web Team Meet October 13, 2015
- From Till to Hamilton October 13, 2015
- Monthly Meeting October 13, 2015
- Ashland City Council Meeting October 13, 2015
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend October 13, 2015
- Sanders Debate Watch October 13, 2015
- Caffeinated Politics Society Should Demand Badger Guns Be Closed After Losing Lawsuit Over Shot Officers
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse A preview of Thursday's hue year-end budget report
- The Political Environment Milwaukee police officers, straw gun sale shooting victims, win Federal court suit
- Political Heat Walker criticizes GAB with irrelevant, false claims
- Democurmudgeon Taxpayers pay for Walker's GTAC mining debacle.
- Mal Contends Scott Krug's Betrayal—Sponsors Bill to Plunder Groundwater
- Green Bay Progressive Putting Political Parties Back in Charge of Elections and Ethics?