Rail advocates around the state protested governor-elect Walker's plans to refuse high speed rail funding today. Walker's short-sighted plan to stop rail development and job creation in the state was protested in six different cities around the state. I attended the rally in Eau Claire, which involved (despite the wind-chill) a rousing amount of support for starting the high speed rail project, and extending it to eventually include the Eau Claire area. Over 100 people showed up in Eau Claire. These are some pictures of the rally.
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 12, 2017
- Great Lakes Echo In Pursuit of Plants: Shoe leather and high tech catch criminals
- Political Heat An Open Letter To Sheriff David Clarke: Grow Up!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Thoughts on Obamacare
- Blogging Blue President Barack Obama Says Thank You
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Meh December means 2016 has worst job growth yet under Walker
- Wis. Budget Project Blueprint Lays Framework to Help all Communities in Wisconsin Thrive
- The Political Environment Sheriff Clarke spotted at Trump DC Hotel bar, but...