At one time I thought we all believed in saving the planet, but it was moe important to some than others. I was apparently wrong. When you go out to vote tomorrow remember our friends on the east coast, and all of the pople, animals, and places that will continue to suffer if we continue to not care about climate change.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- DeForest Area Progressives Weekly Meeting July 6, 2015
- Drinking Liberally Waukesha July 6, 2015
- Web Team Meet July 7, 2015
- Southwest Region Dems Meeting July 8, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call July 9, 2015
- Blogging Blue Blue Collar Jobs Lost To Legal Immigrants?
- The Political Environment GOP-run JFC 'Coup Amendment empowers legislators' pension system power
- Wis. Budget Project The “Cheaper to Keep Them” Argument Uses Flawed Assumptions
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Today's Bucks arena bill festivities
- DailyKos Wisconsin The Democrats have a real race and Hillary's campaign knows it
- Green Bay Progressive Questions Remain Unanswered Surrounding GOP Attack on Open Government
- Mal Contends Veterans Appear at Peril In Scott Walker's Budget
- Uppity Wisconsin A Flurry of New Policy Slipped in by Budget Committee
- Democurmudgeon Anti-Common Core groups angry at Walker, angry at non-existent Common Core curriculum.
- Blue Cheddar I have to ask: Are the Old Boys down at M.J.Sentinel shitting their pants right now?
- Caffeinated Politics 81 Things Mike Huckabee Has Denounced
- Political Heat Scott Walker’s sons don’t like his anti-marriage stance
- The Progressive Wisconsin Walker’s Attack on Open Records ‘More Than a Coincidence’
- Cognitive Dissidence The Amazing Grace of President Obama