So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- Madison - Bernie Sanders Town Meeting July 1, 2015
- President Obama to visit La Crosse July 2, 2015
- WGN Regional Development Steering Call July 2, 2015
- OAP Open Mic July 3, 2015
- Independence Day July 4, 2015
- Democurmudgeon Walker dramatically increases...Planned Layoffs!!!
- The Political Environment Gableman answers that age-old legal question
- Blogging Blue Yet another WI business closes its doors as state has more planned layoffs than in 2014
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Budget delay won't mean much short-term....and apparently it's short-term
- Blue Cheddar Gableman changes his mind about that Rindfleisch appeal #JohnDoe #JohnDoeII #JohnDoe2
- Green Bay Progressive Time to Pass Independent Re-Districting
- DailyKos Wisconsin Bernie Sanders says expects 9,500+ at Madison Rally tomorrow!