So -- what did you think about last night? Clearly for progressives and Democrats it was a mixed bag. A big win for the president, and for Tammy Baldwin. For the rest of the state, not such a great deal, as the state Senate fell firmly back into Republican hands. So - what do you think will happen in Wisconsin? Will the mining bill come roaring back to life? Will the right-wing assault on the state continue unabated, or will we get a breather? Did you like the election center on the site last night? Let us know!
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- Web Team Meet October 13, 2015
- From Till to Hamilton October 13, 2015
- Monthly Meeting October 13, 2015
- Ashland City Council Meeting October 13, 2015
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend October 13, 2015
- Sanders Debate Watch October 13, 2015
- Political Heat Walker criticizes GAB with irrelevant, false claims
- Caffeinated Politics Hillary Clinton’s Problem And Tonight’s Debate
- Democurmudgeon Taxpayers pay for Walker's GTAC mining debacle.
- Mal Contends Scott Krug's Betrayal—Sponsors Bill to Plunder Groundwater
- The Political Environment Expanded fight against state-enabled WI pollution
- Green Bay Progressive Putting Political Parties Back in Charge of Elections and Ethics?
- Cognitive Dissidence Walker's Kangaroo Justice Jumped The Gun