The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 9, 2017
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 12, 2017
- Great Lakes Echo In Pursuit of Plants: Shoe leather and high tech catch criminals
- Political Heat An Open Letter To Sheriff David Clarke: Grow Up!
- DailyKos Wisconsin Thoughts on Obamacare
- Blogging Blue President Barack Obama Says Thank You
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Meh December means 2016 has worst job growth yet under Walker
- Wis. Budget Project Blueprint Lays Framework to Help all Communities in Wisconsin Thrive
- The Political Environment Sheriff Clarke spotted at Trump DC Hotel bar, but...