The old year is petering out, and the new year is coming. Along with the new year a lot of new challenges and issues are coming up for Wisconsin progressives. We want to help out with those challenges -- so I ask an open question. What could Uppity Wisconsin do to be more useful to the Wisconsin Progressive community? Let us know, and don't be hampered by what you think is possible. Comment below.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting October 4, 2015
- WMPA Conference Call October 4, 2015
- Drinking Liberally Waukesha October 5, 2015
- Civil Service Hearing / Madison October 6, 2015
- Long-term Care Hearing October 6, 2015
- Web Team Meet October 6, 2015
- The Political Environment N. WI trail 'improvement' like Lake Park '01 'fix'
- Caffeinated Politics I Will Be On Local News Tonight
- Democurmudgeon Walker won't blame Republicans and Rep. James Sensenbrenner for killing 350 jobs at GE.
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Destruction of civil service allows for destruction of public interest
- Mal Contends Police-Prosecutor State Must End
- Cognitive Dissidence Milwaukee County Buildings Have Bed Bug Infestations