Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- OAP Open Mic July 3, 2015
- Independence Day July 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe July 4, 2015
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting July 5, 2015
- DeForest Area Progressives Weekly Meeting July 6, 2015
- DailyKos Wisconsin I was in Madison and it was awesome!
- The Political Environment When Walker, GOP WI legislators do their unthinkable damage...
- Blogging Blue Thursday Music: Well-Known Strangers: Aligned
- Political Heat Scott Walker jabs Obama on Twitter, but who's really winning on job growth?
- Uppity Wisconsin Jorgensen: Final Budget Motion Adds Fuel to the Republicans’ Dumpster Fire Budget
- Democurmudgeon Tomah Guy wants to “take him out,” “take the shot” at usurper Obama, “CONSTITUTIONALY.”
- Caffeinated Politics Wisconsin Legislative Republicans Flushing Definition Of Public Records For Bill Drafts
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Transportation budget passes, but still a mess
- Blue Cheddar WI Legislature aims to destroy public access to drafting docs. IT TAKES EFFECT JULY 1st.
- The Daily Call Friday / July 3, 2015
- Cognitive Dissidence Riddle Me This?
- Green Bay Progressive Wisconsin’s Budget Still in Crisis After "Deal"