Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting April 27, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County May 3, 2017
- Active McFarland May 4, 2017
- OAP Open Mic May 5, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting May 7, 2017
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting May 8, 2017
- South Central Wisconsin United to Amend May 9, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting May 11, 2017
- The Political Environment Slippery Walker plays politics with state road dollars
- Mal Contends Central Wisconsin Fetes Legal Victory over Factory Farm by Talking Tourism and Recreation
- Wis. Budget Project Wisconsin’s Tax System Exacerbates Growing Gap between Rich and Everyone Else
- Citizen Action Wisconsin News Release: Trump's Health Care Sabotage Threat Would Have Devastating Impact in Wisconsin
- Great Lakes Echo Nuclear plant shutdown divides Great Lakes community
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse Trump bombs obscuring shaky Wall Street, deficit numbers
- Caffeinated Politics Why Didn’t Madison Alder Marsha Rummel Submit Required Finance Report On Time?