Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 25, 2018
- Active McFarland February 1, 2018
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 4, 2018
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 7, 2018
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 8, 2018
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 11, 2018
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social February 11, 2018
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting February 12, 2018
- The Political Environment WI Sen. Leader Fitzgerald having fresh authoritarian moment
- Caffeinated Politics Abhijit “Beej” Das Will Allow Congress To Look More Like America
- Blogging Blue Kimberly-Clark Didn’t Get The Memo!
- Jake's Economic TA Funhouse 3/4 of "manufacturers" tax credit goes to millionaires that now get even more tax breaks.
- Green Bay Progressive Senate Republicans Throw Wisconsin Elections Into Chaos
- Blue Wisconsin RNC launches effort against five red-state Dems over shutdown, including Tammy