Today is the anniversary of the Roe V. Wade decision. In Wisconsin it's also "Protect Life" day by proclamation of the governor. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that, since it was all on the Q.T. Scott Walker apparently signed the proclamation and quietly sent a copy to Wisconsin Right To Life, who have it in their office. Yes, I realize it's just a proclamation, and basically nobody cares that much - but if our gov is going to be proclaiming things, you'd think he'd let people know. Other than a note on the Wisconsin Right To Life web site, and an obscure link in the Wheeler Report, I'd have never known. But now I do, and so do you. See the attached copy of the proclamation.
- Active McFarland 3rd Wednesday Potluck January 18, 2017
- Drinking Liberally New Glarus January 19, 2017
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- Rock Netroots Tools Of The Janesville Kleptocracy Clash. Urban Rural Conflict Emerges
- The Political Environment Priebus reveals more of that 'Midwestern nice'
- Middle Wisconsin THE URGENT NEED FOR SKEPTICISM
- Caffeinated Politics Saturday Night Live Skewers Donald Trump Press Conference
- Mal Contends James Sensenbrenner Remains One of Six in Congress Who Opposed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- DailyKos Wisconsin UPDATED: COUNTY-LEVEL ESTIMATES of who could lose healthcare coverage across 31 states.