The funny thing about living in the Republic of Fitzwalkerstan is that nothing ever goes away. Had the mining bill last year, and we thought it was dead, but apparently we needed to put a stake through its heart. Last year the League of Conservation Voters produced an ad that we need to watch again. Oh -- and we need to call our legislators again. Plus Ca Change.
- Drinking Liberally New Glarus January 19, 2017
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 9, 2017
- The Political Environment Where Trump & Walker overlap, and where they don't
- Blogging Blue Thursday Music: More Than Just A Prayer – Steve Carlson
- Mal Contends Save Social Security and Medicare from Paul Ryan and Republicans
- Great Lakes Echo In Pursuit of Plants: “Green gold” rush spurs Midwest plant poaching
- Caffeinated Politics You Simply Can Not MAKE THIS STUFF UP About The Trump Administration
- Political Heat Political parties, like NFL teams, shouldn’t be writing the rules (a case for redistricting reform)
- Democurmudgeon CBO warns: 18 Million will Lose Insurance, Premiums Skyrocket...for Medicare too.