When I was young I was sure the country would be saved by the young. Now that I'm getting old I begin to wonder if we won't be saved by old folks. This is a new animated film by Ed Asner. It's inflammatory and a lot of people will be upset by it. Mostly because it's true.
- Drinking Liberally New Glarus January 19, 2017
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 9, 2017
- The Political Environment Where Trump & Walker overlap, and where they don't
- Blogging Blue Thursday Music: More Than Just A Prayer – Steve Carlson
- Mal Contends Save Social Security and Medicare from Paul Ryan and Republicans
- Great Lakes Echo In Pursuit of Plants: “Green gold” rush spurs Midwest plant poaching
- Caffeinated Politics You Simply Can Not MAKE THIS STUFF UP About The Trump Administration
- Political Heat Political parties, like NFL teams, shouldn’t be writing the rules (a case for redistricting reform)
- Democurmudgeon CBO warns: 18 Million will Lose Insurance, Premiums Skyrocket...for Medicare too.