It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- Active McFarland 3rd Wednesday Potluck January 18, 2017
- Drinking Liberally New Glarus January 19, 2017
- Active McFarland's Political Cafe January 21, 2017
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 26, 2017
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 1, 2017
- Active McFarland February 2, 2017
- OAP Open Mic February 3, 2017
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 5, 2017
- Rock Netroots Tools Of The Janesville Kleptocracy Clash. Urban Rural Conflict Emerges
- The Political Environment Priebus reveals more of that 'Midwestern nice'
- Middle Wisconsin THE URGENT NEED FOR SKEPTICISM
- Caffeinated Politics Saturday Night Live Skewers Donald Trump Press Conference
- Mal Contends James Sensenbrenner Remains One of Six in Congress Who Opposed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- DailyKos Wisconsin UPDATED: COUNTY-LEVEL ESTIMATES of who could lose healthcare coverage across 31 states.