It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
PIZZA ON THE FARM
May 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
GENERATIONS OF PROGRESS AND THE INDUSTRIAL HISTORY OF MARATHON COUNTY
June 5, 2015 to May 31, 2016
GARDENS AT NIGHT: A PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY
June 6, 2015 to August 30, 2015
- OAP Open Mic July 3, 2015
- Independence Day July 4, 2015
- Active McFarland Cafe July 4, 2015
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting July 5, 2015
- DeForest Area Progressives Weekly Meeting July 6, 2015
- DailyKos Wisconsin Help Wanted. #LetOurPoorPeopleLive, #STDDs, Week 45
- Blogging Blue Republicans in Legislature give Chris Abele almost complete control of Milwaukee County
- Democurmudgeon Walker's condescending tale of those "Ordinary People" we call our Founding Fathers!
- Caffeinated Politics Keep Pressure On Wisconsin Republicans Over Open Records For Bill Drafts!!
- Rock Netroots Local Rep. Loudenbeck Listed Among Those Smashing Wisconsin's Open Records Laws
- Cognitive Dissidence State Budget Finale: Tax Breaks for the Rich, Potholes for our Roads and Secrecy for Politicians
- The Political Environment Rep. Kleefisch Opened Bill-Drafting To Self-Interested Wealthy Donor
- Indian Country News Native News Update July 3, 2015
- Blue Jean Nation The surest proof of corruption
- Political Heat WisGOP becomes the “Know-Nothing” Party on open records proposal
- Uppity Wisconsin Action Alert on Legislature's Attack on Open Records Law
- Mal Contends Medgar Evers Lives