It's election day. A lot of the mess we are in at the moment in Wisconsin is because people have not gotten into the habit of voting. Every single time. The Supreme Court election is the only state-wide office that is up today, and it's crucial. Of course there are also local primaries across the state, and they're just as important. The state Supreme Court has become more and more dysfunctional, and personally I think Ed Fallone is the best answer to helping the court to move forward in a meaningful way. I'm not telling you how to vote here, but anyone who has been paying attention realizes that something here has to change. Make it happen.
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting January 25, 2018
- Active McFarland February 1, 2018
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee meeting February 4, 2018
- League of Women Voters of Dane County February 7, 2018
- South Central Grassroots Alliance meeting February 8, 2018
- Green County Democrats & Progressives February 11, 2018
- GrassRoots Organization of Waunakee social February 11, 2018
- Grass Roots South Shore Meeting February 12, 2018
- The Political Environment Paul Ryan can now display his love of government
- Blue Wisconsin State Supreme Court candidate visits Baraboo with progressive message
- Mal Contends Senators Force GOP Hand to Open Government, Vote on Immigration
- Cognitive Dissidence Do You Remember These???
- Great Lakes Echo Michigan protects more than a dozen shipwreck areas
- DailyKos Wisconsin WI, PA & MT-Sen: Council For A Livable World Helps These Dems Punish The GOP For #TrumpShutdown